Some good News | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some good News

inFINSible

Don't believe everything you think.
Reaction score
The hip's feeling good," said Fiedler, who had arthroscopic surgery on July 13 to repair a labral tear. "I was off the crutches in three days. I'm walking without a limp and I'm in no pain."

Both Dave and Jay say he'll be ready to play in the first ex-game at Tampa, Aug. 12.:D

Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! I'm pumped!!

Jay Fiedler never fails to amaze me. He's such a quick healer. I don't know about you guys, but Jay Fiedler is a really "neat" player to me. I really don't have a better (cooler) word for it. But I just think he's a neat guy and a neat player. I like his style. And the guys is such a warrior too.

Emotionally, Jay is as good an athlete as you can can get - he is tough both mentally and physically :cooldude:

Jay Fiedler rocks man. This is great news in my eyes. 3 days off crutches after hip surgery and no limp? Wow. I really doubt his mobility will be fazed at all.

Fiedler to the probowl :)

His arm may not resemble Marino, but his heart does.

The Keebler Dude is one tough SOB. Did you guys check out some of those video clips that were posted here? He takes some of the most viscious hits for a QB that I have ever seen. And 9 times out of 10, he will bounce right back up, and bring it for the next snap. This guy plays QB with a LB's mentality!!

I have always like fiedler as our QB. I just glad to see all the people here who agree with me .

If we don't get past the 1st round of the playoffs this season, he will walk with a limp, don't worry.:evil:

Originally posted by inFINSible
Are you Tonya Harding?
Ha, ha, she was into making sure you lose whereas I'd like Fiedler to win. This year though, no money will be ridin' on his ears, I lost enough last season.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by scotgif
The Keebler Dude is one tough SOB. Did you guys check out some of those video clips that were posted here? He takes some of the most viscious hits for a QB that I have ever seen. And 9 times out of 10, he will bounce right back up, and bring it for the next snap. This guy plays QB with a LB's mentality!!

I think the only way he goes down for a season is with a BULLET! Thats how much heart he has........

Originally posted by Ozzy

I think the only way he goes down for a season is with a BULLET! Thats how much heart he has........

I'm starting to think it'll take more than just a bullet...

Maybe a bazooka.. but not a mere bullet....

Back
Top Bottom