Some info on the drafts pass rushers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some info on the drafts pass rushers

I see Paye and Rouseeau as the only two legit 1st round DE's.And both of them are projections with production that does not match their potential.

Ojulari is a 3/4 OLB and the rest of them are projection/reach guys who might turn out to be good but i can't see them earning a 1st round grade unless you are just desperate to reach for a potential pass rusher.

Not a good year if you need a surefire pass rusher.

I think it's a buyer beware market for pass rushers. Teams will gamble because of how important the pass rush is to the NFL game.

I think it's a buyer beware market for pass rushers. Teams will gamble because of how important the pass rush is to the NFL game.
Absolutely.

Teams will reach for QB's and the guys who can stop them.

Rousseau could well turn out to be an absolute terror, but he has not shown enough on the field to be very confident taking him where a top DE would normally go.

I would be very tempted by him at #18 though.

Absolutely.

Teams will reach for QB's and the guys who can stop them.

Rousseau could well turn out to be an absolute terror, but he has not shown enough on the field to be very confident taking him where a top DE would normally go.

I would be very tempted by him at #18 though.
That #18 spot is probably around where he will go.

Miami also has to consider that Ogbah and Baker could be free agents after 2021. They need to continue to bring in young talent on the defense.

Well, to be fair everyone has 2 sacks against whatever stiffs the Dolphins put at tackle.

They blew it on the pass rush the previous draft when Flores was jumping up and down like a moron over drafting 2-down Chainkwon while passing up on Josh Uche. They could’ve had a top 15 player in the draft in the 2nd round.

I made the statement that day in this forum that it was going to look real stupid real soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom