Some interesting info.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some interesting info..

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
I have a stupid class tongiht at 5pm. Please keep me updated on any big news from it.

Dolphins | Defensive Line Notes - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
15:25 PT: Miami Dolphins coach Dave Wannstedt said Thursday the team may look to trade DT Damian Gregory. He said DT Darryl Gardener's recovery from back surgery is going well. He said Gardener is working out and he expects him to be able to put in a full season in 2002. Wannstedt added talks with agent Drew Rosenhaus on a new contract for free agent DT Tim Bowens are, "going well."

Dolphins | Lamar Smith Note - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
15:23 PT: Miami Dolphins coach Dave Wannstedt said Thursday the team may still re-sign RB Lamar Smith, but probably not before he becomes a free agent. He basically said, "time will tell with Lamar."

Dolphins | Looking Ahead - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
15:21 PT: Miami Dolphins coach Dave Wannstedt said Thursday the team's priority this off-season is to re-sign their own free agents. He does not expect to be able to re-sign all his free agents. He did say discussions were underway with the agents for most of the team's free agents. The coach could not discuss other team's free agents or players the team could be pursuing via trade. To free up salary cap the team will use the standard methods: release players, restructure contracts or extend contracts. He said his goals are to maintain his defense and improve it where possible. He wants to improve his offense, namely the offensive line and at RB. He is happy at WR and TE.

Originally posted by dolfan87
Miami Dolphins coach Dave Wannstedt said Thursday the team may look to trade DT Damian Gregory.
Again :rolleyes:

Wanne "I don't think Damian Gregory will be a part of this team" :eek:

Miami Dolphins coach Dave Wannstedt said Thursday the team's priority this off-season is to re-sign their own free agents. [/B]
sounds like the same plan: you know you're player better than other teams players, except this year we do not any real good FA other than if include Bowens and Marion and possibly Cousins

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
39- Why do you have a picture of an ugly figure skater? Its not even a real sport!
I have a pix of an American hero :fire: and she does have really nice teeth :ladysman:

Not even a real sport? Ice, come on man, it takes a lot of training to do what those chicks do, and God bless em, the training makes them SOOOOOO hot. lol

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I like the new avatar. And I think that Cohen chick is way hotter than Hughes.
gotta agree with you on that one - not that I s/b looking at 16-17 year old girls :o but Hughes was a kick-ass skater. :p

The only problems w/skating girls is the cry too much and the 3 american girls were pretty damn good about sowing incredible intestinal fortitude, especially Kwan

P.S. Dorothy Hamill is more my type and she still looks good :ladysman:

how about you 06 - Peggy Fleming :goof: ;) j/k-really

Back
Top Bottom