Some Notes..... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some Notes.....

Sure they're better blockers, but when you have a chance to draft that ELITE of a pass catching TE as Gesicki is you take it in the second round.

You don't draft Goedert who is playing like s*** this year, has far less talent than Mike, and played with inferior competition in college, Grier got that one right (not finheaven).

Andrews was a steal in the third but again, much less talented than Mike so I can see why he wasn't selected.

Shannon Sharpe didn't make it to the hall on blocking and that was 20 years ago before the NFL became pass happy outside of Seattle and now Baltimore.
Elite and geisiki don’t go hand in hand don’t be a homer -

Elite and geisiki don’t go hand in hand don’t be a homer -

His combine measurables were absolutely elite, and he can make plays and run for a man of his size like few can.

Elite pass catching TE prospect coming out of PSU imo, hopefully he keeps improving.

Ya I honestly don’t want to go winless. That is a stain on the franchise. If that what it takes to get tua. I will be okay with it. But I prefer one victory. You win one game that is forgotten in history. Happens a lot. Win zero that is always remembered. Just my two cents

And if we go 0-16 and then Tua tanks himself, we'll be such a laughinstock we will not hear the end of it. Ever.

Look how bad Jimmy G looked against the Skins today. He had 10 yards passing at halftime. Maybe Rosen was just in a bad situation playing the skins D. I didn't think we would score a touchdown against Buffalo though. You never know in this league. I also don't know if the falcon will win another game.
Washington does have a talented front 7.

Back
Top Bottom