Some odd stats | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some odd stats

royalshank

Not a Game-Changer
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
In looking at the season ending statistics on the fins website, a couple of things stood out as “odd” - and both tie back to the RB position:

1.Our RBs had 0 receiving TDs. Of the 22 thrown, Sanders and Wilkins each had one. After that it was all WRs + Gesicki who had 5. Just an odd mix.

2. Leading rusher was Fitz w 243 yards. Have we ever had such a dismal season running the ball?

Any correlation between the lack of productivity in the RB position between the run and pass games?

Surely this can only improve next season no matter what we do.

I think we realize the online can’t run block and have adjusted. Once we add a few online maulers
we’ll run more

I think we realize the online can’t run block and have adjusted. Once we add a few online maulers
we’ll run more
Do you think the RBs have been staying in pass pro more than normal hence why they don’t have many receptions?

Not Dolphin stats, but Jameis Winston became the first qb ever with 30 tds and 30 ints in the same season. He's going to give Dolphin fans a lot to talk about when he becaomes the next Miami qb. Joking of course.

Also Tannehill on the passer rating title and Henry won the rushing title. Can anybody remeber the last time that happened with two players on the same team? I'm thinking maybe Aikman and Smith, but I'm not sure... OK I looked it up. Aikman never won a passing title and the last pair of teammates to win both titles was just two years ago Kareem Hunt and Alex Smith with the Chiefs. Odd considering both were no longer with the team a short time later

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom