Some of next years drafts top talent is opting out | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some of next years drafts top talent is opting out

I don't think it will affect guys draft stock but it will make it harder to scout them.

Many highly rated guys drop down the rankings once the games happen.

We see it every year, guys who are projected to go high end up slipping.And other players move up the board.

There will be a lot more draft mistakes this year than normal for this reason.

Kary Vincent is opting out. Likely drafted as a nickelback on day 2 or 3.

Colorado State WR, Warren Jackson, One of my favorite players for the 2021 draft; has opted out and declared for the draft. Love his size and hands.

Michigan OT Jalen Mayfield has opted out and declared for the 2021 draft.

I think this situation is going to lead to guys doing this even when things return to normal.

A player after a big SOPH season could "opt out" of his JR year to protect himself from injury.

A smart agent could open up a program where players have access to workout facilities, trainers, and coaching as they spend the year prepping for the Draft.

It is going to be interesting to see just what the long term ramifications(yeah, I said it)of all this insanity are.

I think this situation is going to lead to guys doing this even when things return to normal.

A player after a big SOPH season could "opt out" of his JR year to protect himself from injury.

A smart agent could open up a program where players have access to workout facilities, trainers, and coaching as they spend the year prepping for the Draft.

It is going to be interesting to see just what the long term ramifications(yeah, I said it)of all this insanity are.
I was talking with my relative about this. They said, don't be surprised if you see more training facilities start popping up to give these kids an opportunity to get NFL type training and instruction. Imho it's inevitable that agents, trainers and former players start getting facilities up and running across the country.

Rumors on Twitter that Ja'Marr Chase is gonna opt out

I guess his stock can't get any higher. Best prospect at the position since Julio

PFT reporting now that Chase is gone.

Smart move on his part. He’s entrenched in the top 10. Sure he might not go 2-4 without another stellar showing but without Burrow it makes no sense to take the chance. For what?

Hard to imagine the Jets, Giants, Lions, Bengals, Dolphins and Washington all passing on him if given the shot.

We'll need two Top 10 picks to pull that off without trading up for at least one of them.

Memphis RB Kenneth Gainwell has opted out, his father says. Hasn't declared for the draft though. The dude lost 4 family members to Covid and doesn't want to take any chances moving forward. Another smart decision, he looks like a solid third rounder with the potential at mid/late 2nd.

Memphis RB Kenneth Gainwell has opted out, his father says. Hasn't declared for the draft though. The dude lost 4 family members to Covid and doesn't want to take any chances moving forward. Another smart decision, he looks like a solid third rounder with the potential at mid/late 2nd.

Yikes!

Kid must be shell-shocked about that virus...

Back
Top Bottom