Some of next years drafts top talent is opting out | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some of next years drafts top talent is opting out

Crazy that Newman waited until what a week before the first game to opt out

My bad. I really enjoy how feisty the big Florida college teams are with each other.
Don’t worry I’ll give you **** for being a gators fan. The U has a way better QB and a dark horse candidate for heisman

Walker Little too. No idea if the Pac12 is gonna play, but feel like he needed another year of college football, even before the injury.

He's still likely going in the first round, but might find the going rough early.

Walker Little too. No idea if the Pac12 is gonna play, but feel like he needed another year of college football, even before the injury.

He's still likely going in the first round, but might find the going rough early.
I think the Pac 12 cancelled the football season. I'm surprised more players from that conference didn't opt out.

An opt out only draft might be have a stronger 1st round than the guys who play this year.

The B10 really screwed these guys and now even if they play later OSU will be decimated from a talent stand point against the likes of Bama and Clemson.

Rondale Moore opting back in. Smart call by him. He's not a first round pick, so why not try to improve his stock?

Back
Top Bottom