some other decent stats... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

some other decent stats...

so the best stats yall could post is the return guys and the 3rd string rb???rotflmao

Don't you think you're getting all excited over a preseason game bro. This team played friggin' Bucs 2 days ago......

Originally posted by jarabie
so the best stats yall could post is the return guys and the 3rd string rb???rotflmao

yeah marlon barnes was great! once Norman Hand left the field. i wonder if Norman was wearing his miami dolphin boxer shorts tonight on this special occasion?:monkey:

Originally posted by BMarion31
Don't you think you're getting all excited over a preseason game bro. This team played friggin' Bucs 2 days ago......

i will say this about New Orleans. they played great defense. they stuffed the run without 8 guys in the box and they played great pass coverage. JF's first INT was becouse of great coverage. the pass was good but the DB split the reciever and the qb in great position. NO seemed to adjust to everything we did, which means the LB's played well too. we were passing on first down and yet they were prepared. i was impressed. Norman Hand looks to be back to his performance from two years ago. what the dolphins need right now is to play the Bills and the colts to build some confidence!:lol:

I can't really talk about the game untill Sat when i see the whole thing with my own eyes, but I will talk about 1 play. Obviously it is the TD play.

First off I don't know if i have ever been so amazed by one play in my football life(that wasn't a bone shattering hit.) You really can't say much about Randy's play except keep it up big guy.

The second thing that stuck out was Ray put alot of touch on this pass. Usually not a big deal, but throwing the ball like a rocket even when he didn't need to has been his biggest weakness. On the play Randy was wide open so Ray sent him a very soft catchable ball.

The final thing that jumped out at me was how great it was to see Norv's system working. This is why guys like Stephen Alexander and Brad Johnson went to pro bowls under Norv. The TEs and FBs get so wide open that my grandfather and grandmother could complete the play. That is the obvious and first part of his offense that makes the whole offense better. Coaches ccan only let the TE and FB make so many 5-10 yard plays then they do one of two things that open up another aspect of the offense. 1) they make the LBs more reponsable in pass coverage thus allowing the RB to pick up huge chunks on the ground since the lbs can't sell out on the run. 2) The bring their safety's up to cover the TE or FB, and then CC is 1 on 1 with no deep help. Either way it = good things for our offense.

I didn't see the game, but we can't focus on the big picture. I have to be excited about Randy, Lucas, Baker, and Norv. I have to ignore the punt, and the ints because it is still very early and i still think these things will get fixed. We know we have a good team, and we can't let 2 preseason games make us think other wise. And if worse comes to worse and we stink up the joint this year then at least we will have a shot at one of the top QBs that are comming out or one of the 2 best DTs that have comeout of college in some timne(Joseph and Kennedy.)

Back
Top Bottom