Some Predictions from NFL.Com | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some Predictions from NFL.Com

everyone except Carucci picks us for Top three teams in AFC and he picks Ricky for Offensive MVP. No one picks Gannon for Offensive MVP. Carucci picks KC, PIT, TEN for Top three teams in AFC :confused:

interesting

Because of their division probably. He knows we will beat each other.

Miami isn't in his Power ranking (he picks the first 12 team), so it doesn't surprise me that we're not a top 3 in the AFC for him.

10. Can the Dolphins break their late-season jinx?

The Dolphins have won more games in the past three seasons than all but four teams in the NFL. They did not stand pat in the offseason. They added a number of new players to an already talented team and have some real depth. They will finish the last month of the season with trips to Buffalo and New England. The "boo birds" will be waiting for those games, but I think the Dolphins will be a 10-victory team and get past the first round of the playoffs.
By Pat Kirwan
Special to NFL.com
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/6611410

Man...no love for JT...all these guys got Simeon Rice having a better season than JT

Pretty interesting JT didn't get any love. .

They think Simeon is better, eh? Hrm :fire:

Not necessarily better, just more likely to have more sacks and stuff, with the threats of the rest of that Tampa D. I mean you have to worry about Booger and Sapp coming at you as well as Simeon, over there in Tampa...not to mention Derrick Brooks.

With us, its JT, Ogun, or maybe now Seau.

Anyway I agree with Aikman. Kyle Boller will be the Offensive Rookie of the Year.

By the time all is said and done I would not be surprised if Pisa Tinoisamoa is the defensive rookie of the year.

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
Pretty interesting JT didn't get any love. .

They think Simeon is better, eh? Hrm :fire:

It's gonna be tough for JT to have the same success this year as last, people are gunning for him harder now than they ever have. Personally I look for O-Gun to have a great season with all the attention directed at Jason this year.

Back
Top Bottom