Some snippets on Jordan Howard, Gary Jennings, Albert Wilson and others | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some snippets on Jordan Howard, Gary Jennings, Albert Wilson and others

Hurns finished with 32 receptions in a reserve role and caught at least one pass in each game he's played for Miami. Not only was he returning from the broken leg suffered in 2018 he also had an early season concusion to deal with. All this to say is I'm not sure how people can draw a conclusion that Hurns isn't worthy of a roster spot after just one season considering all the circumstances. What would a reserve wr have had to do last season to warrant consideration for the 4th or 5th spot? I admit I want Jennings and Ford as the 5th and 6th wrs on the roster, but Hurns career resume is more worthy.

We saw Hurns play in a season where he wasn't 100% while returning from a very serious injury the year before. I've read he's healthy and back to his Jacksonville form.
I get that. But Jennings is 5 years younger, runs a 4.3 forty, and routes skills out the ass. Seattle f up with him go. We lucked out. If we let him go... big mistake...

I get that. But Jennings is 5 years younger, runs a 4.3 forty, and routes skills out the ***. Seattle f up with him go. We lucked out. If we let him go... big mistake...

Don't get me wrong I'm a big Jennings fan, was before he joined Miami. However, Hurns has has some very good seasons with Blake Bortles as his qb. I'm not saying Hurns will make the roster, but I do think some people are to quick to dismiss his odds when you consider his resume and the fact that he's 100% healthy again. I'm just not sure there are 6 better wrs on the roster.

To me he's #4 under Wilson above Ford and Grant.

The fact that Williams might need to be eased back into the starting line up as he recovers from injury and that Wilson is almost slot only suggests he might get a few weeks as #2 opposite Parker.

So, last year recovering from injury, starting the season with a concussion he had 32 catches. I can see 40+ this year, IMO. We just extended him. He's a lock on the roster as long as he's healthy.

Back
Top Bottom