Some Things Never Change!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some Things Never Change!!!!

if we did not make it on fourth down we could have lost with dignity, and for at least for a short time scared the **** out of the jets

if we did not make it on fourth down we could have lost with dignity, and for at least for a short time scared the sh-- out of the jets

I blame the quarterbacking, pass blocking and receivers today. It's hard to watch the receivers down field because of the camera angles, but were the WRs not getting open or was it that the QBs wern't finding them?

Yo i was at the game and i'll tell you that it was a combo of the receivers not getting open and the receivers not making plays. I had a great view of the 1st deep pass to Chambers and it went through his hands. It's like he was trying to close his hands when it's coming to him but he completely wiffed.

who knows what our future is, but Pennington is our present. We've done pretty well with him. 2 playoff appearances (on the verge of a 3rd) 2 playoff wins with Chad at the helm.

you can do a lot worse than Chad Pennington as your starting QB. today he didn't look so great for a good portion of the game, but it was raining heavily and he had no running game...it happens. plus coles played a good portion of this game in la la land (who can blame him)

People that have never played a organized sport in their lives make threads like this.

Sports is about bottom lines.

For pitchers...it is his stat line....3 ER in 5 innings is a quality start....etc..etc...

When your defense allows under the league average in points...it is a good outing. WHen you allow less than the league average in points in 4 losses.......your offense sucks.

you can do a lot worse than Chad Pennington as your starting QB....

Yep, the Dolphins are stocked with worse QB's.....

....plus coles played a good portion of this game in la la land (who can blame him)

That was the only bright spot in the game, that monster hit on Coles! I was hoping that Pennington would take a couple of those. :evil:

In a big spot the defense falls apart!!

I know, I know.......they have been great all year and we only scored 10 pts tonight. But for crying out loud. Ball on the 20, 2:00 to play and we give up a 64 yard play to pretty much hand them the game. A "BIG" defense gets that game to overtime!!!

I wouldn't blame Saban for leaving, this team is a mess!!!

I have to agree with you. It is the same thing EVERY year with this squad. Unreal.

Our opponenent scored 13 points. You think the D let the team down????????
Plays happen. Good defenses limit the number of good plays against them. 13 points is exactly the kind of performance you want from your D.

Maybe you should be crying about how the offense couldnt score 14pts instead of crying about the D allowing 13.

Somehow I feel almost like I used to feel 30 years ago when I lived in St. Louis and rooted for the Cardinals, I need to puke. Maybe I need therapy, not sure which.

How come when I say the defense choked the game away, everyone calls me crazy, and thinks I need to have my brain examined???...

Yet, coming from someone like "Big Mike"{no offense, I just like to call you that}, it's simply considered the sad truth....

Maybe I'm just alittle too negative in my approach, and come off angry too often. I'll be honest, I am an agry fan these days, there's no doubt about that. Great post though Mike, I agree 100%.....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Back
Top Bottom