Some Thoughts After Two Consecutive Blowouts | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some Thoughts After Two Consecutive Blowouts

so far everything is going according to plan. we wont be drafting tua but the kid from clemson.
i prefer these 50-0 loses than the Gase 17-16 losses after being up 16-0 with 10 min to go.
full speed ahead damn the torpedoes we should have done this 20 years ago

so far everything is going according to plan. we wont be drafting tua but the kid from clemson.
i prefer these 50-0 loses than the Gase 17-16 losses after being up 16-0 with 10 min to go.
full speed ahead damn the torpedoes we should have done this 20 years ago
Grier met with Tua's dad saturday night....I guess to talk about Trevor..

Well with Brees’s injury and being out 6 weeks their record will surely take a hit.

Pick 60ish could turn into 50ish.

You serious, Clark? You got any more details? Really good news.
Pretty sure..everybody here knew Grier was credentialed for the Bama/SC game....He met with Galu and Diane (Tua's parents) pass by meeting or dinner..I don't know that..
but they meet.....It's also NOT the first meeting they have had with each other.

My opinion on #1. Its too early to tell about Flores. He comes across as very player friendly and respected. He is also installing very complicated systems to the youngest and most talent deprived team in the league. I think if he can get the team to understand that its about next season and that we can fix the issues he will not lose the locker room. He may lose individual players but not all of them.

#2 is easy He will start every game after the break is my guess and I am happy with that.

#3 I think Minka stays. He has had a spat with the coaches about his use but I don't think its about the team thing. He just wants something different. It looked to me like he was in much better positions this past week that the complete loss of every aspect of the D in game one. I think if he improves next week he will eventually warm up to the role of multiple positions and do really well. there is no question he is going to put in the work.

#4. Ill be fishing if the weather is good enough. If not I'm watching every game. I'm taking note of every unfunny meme that is sent to me and I am going to be returning the favor in two years when the Pats have to tank and we are perennial division champs. that's my pipe dream...
#4: Tom Brady will only be 44 at that point. Unfortunately, he’ll still have another 6 years to play then.

I guess we have a different definitiob of "integrity".

I was taught to honor an agreement, whether it be a contract, or just a handshake.

I was taught if you have issues with the situation, you keep it internal if at all possible.

He could have easily requested a trade without it being a media circus.

I wonder if Minkah feels the team has honored their end of the contract with him?

I wonder if Minkah feels the team has honored their end of the contract with him?
He's cashing his paychecks..so..yes..they are honoring their end of the contract.

He's cashing his paychecks..so..yes..they are honoring their end of the contract.
You sure about that? You have seen the contract and all the language there in?

NFL contracts are very specific. If he feels the Dolphins are in breach of contract, he would have legal recourse, and the option to sue for damages.

What you are talking about is his little girl "feelings" being hurt. It has nothing to do with his "contract", so stop with that.

I'm a Bama guy..Love Minkah..but if he doesn't want to be here....trade him..just get value.

You sure about that? You have seen the contract and all the language there in?
Now you are just being ridiculous. No contract makes those kind of promises, and even if they did, there would be monetary offsets to cover the variable situation.

Back
Top Bottom