Some truth on Victory Monday | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some truth on Victory Monday

Tagovailoa said the back injury affects everything -- “having to twist, hand the ball off, having to toss the ball, having to throw the ball.” Tagovailoa would have been limited if the team had a regular practice on Tuesday; instead the Dolphins had a walk-through. McDaniel said he would like to make a decision on Tagovailoa’s availability on Wednesday if possible and by Thursday morning at the latest.

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/...y-jackson/article264819599.html#storylink=cpy

Did the late hit lead to Tua's back injury and I never even knew he had ankle soreness. I think he'll be okay but he needs to get where tossing the ball 40 times is less demanding.

I did not know his back was that bad. Hope bridgewater looks better Thursday than last Sunday.

I did not know his back was that bad. Hope bridgewater looks better Thursday than last Sunday.

Nah. Tua's gonna play and play great.

This team, and its fans are gonna have a nice 10 days of enjoying being the last undefeated team in football.

Oh wait, 7 days. Yes, Eagles will lose this week.

Tagovailoa said the back injury affects everything -- “having to twist, hand the ball off, having to toss the ball, having to throw the ball.” Tagovailoa would have been limited if the team had a regular practice on Tuesday; instead the Dolphins had a walk-through. McDaniel said he would like to make a decision on Tagovailoa’s availability on Wednesday if possible and by Thursday morning at the latest.

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/...y-jackson/article264819599.html#storylink=cpy

Did the late hit lead to Tua's back injury and I never even knew he had ankle soreness. I think he'll be okay but he needs to get where tossing the ball 40 times is less demanding.
For those of you who don't have back trouble, count your blessings. You wouldn't believe all the everything it can have a severely detrimental effect on.

Back
Top Bottom