Somebody had to lose todays game / The stadium was empty and quiet | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Somebody had to lose todays game / The stadium was empty and quiet

​OK, you make a point, but I know that there are many people in this market that unlike me could easily afford it. It would have been great to have a packed noisy stadium for the team.

​OK, you make a point, but I know that there are many people in this market that unlike me could easily afford it. It would have been great to have a packed noisy stadium for the team.

Oh I see. If you make money, you should have to go to the games and spend your hard-earned $ on a crappy team that nobody wants to see to fill up the stadium for the people who can't afford it.

Brian Fantana: Take it easy, Champ. Why don't you stop talking for a while?
Ron Burgundy: Yeah, sit the next couple plays out.

Spend 50 dollars on watching yet another one of those wonderful "L's" they love to hang on their fans? If you're gonna give away your money like that, at least give it to charity.

Yes actually. There's no point in discussing it with you since you make it clear how you feel about the situation.

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

Believe it or not, that's a lot of people in Miami. The Dolphins aren't a life priority like some of you think it is.

Thank you for the valuable information

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

I am not trying to argue here, but with gas and parking it would be much closer to twice that amount, I have done it.

No arguing needed my friend. We're just chatting anyway :)

I was at both games, and it's funny to me the power of perception. Last week, because we won, there were threads stating how great the crowd was at the stadium (Reggie, Reggie, Reggie). This week, because we lost, it was empty and dead quiet. I can tell you this week was 20 times louder than last week, all the way till the end. We have not provided a winning product that the stadium will sell out like it used to, but at least for the people that do go, we try our hardest to make it loud. Please stop being an armchair quarterback and judging Miami fans from Southern California.

He's not saying the die hard fans were quiet, he's saying the stadium is quite. And it is. The "average" fan in Miami doesn't seem to be as die hard as some other cities. Don't kid yourself man, Miami locals don't show up like they do in other states. For a ton of different reasons I'm sure. And It's pretty freakin' obvious when people don't get back to their seats until 5 minutes into the 1st or 3rd. The same goes for Heat games and they are CHAMPS. I remember watching PLAYOFF Heat games and people wouldn't be back in their seats for like 3 minutes after the half. Again, not taking a shot at your "fandom" but it is what it is..

And you cant just say it's about the "winning product". All I have to say to that is Seattle, Oakland, Rams, KC, .. the list goes on...

I paid $800 for 4 tickets to the AZ game this week. How much are tickets there? I'm sure it's not even close.

Oh I see. If you make money, you should have to go to the games and spend your hard-earned $ on a crappy team that nobody wants to see to fill up the stadium for the people who can't afford it.

Brian Fantana: Take it easy, Champ. Why don't you stop talking for a while?
Ron Burgundy: Yeah, sit the next couple plays out.
I am certainly not trying to say anyone else has to do anything.

Hey its not just me. Miami's empty stadium last week was national sports news. Who said I was judging i used to live in Boca and had season tickets for 10 years so back off the hostility.

Hey its not just me. Miami's empty stadium last week was national sports news. Who said I was judging i used to live in Boca and had season tickets for 10 years so back off the hostility.

The stadium wasn't empty last week

Back
Top Bottom