Someone answer this??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Someone answer this???

NYPhinFan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
When was the last time we threw a ball deep down the field?...I am being serious....I can't remember....we have Chambers and we don't throw anything deep ...?????

we havent at all not even with Fiedler...NORV TURNER awesome playcaller??? not when it comes to goin deep

Originally posted by Dolphins2002
we havent at all not even with Fiedler...NORV TURNER awesome playcaller??? not when it comes to goin deep

The times they have called deep balls.... even with Fiedler, the outcome had been negative.

The playcalling is dictated by the abilities of the QB's to make the plays and neither has shown abilities to complete them without the huge risk of turnovers.

Ray has shown a talent of creating huge risks of turnovers on ALL pass plays unfortunately.

Originally posted by Trekbiz
The times they have called deep balls.... even with Fiedler, the outcome had been negative.

The playcalling is dictated by the abilities of the QB's to make the plays and neither has shown abilities to complete them without the huge risk of turnovers.

Ray has shown a talent of creating huge risks of turnovers on ALL pass plays unfortunately.
do you remember the pass to sheppard on a monday night game against the jets? jay can throw deep and accurately too! ray lucas? i'm afraid the receiver might end up with a handfull of rays ass!

Back
Top Bottom