Someone Has To Get Fired Tomorrow | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Someone Has To Get Fired Tomorrow

BenchFiedler

Undrafted Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
After this humiliating loss to the Ravens, someone has to be held accountable. We got dominated in all 3 phases of the game. I'm sure Ross the businessman is all about making money and he knows that stadium will be empty next time the Dolphins play at home.

I don't care if it's the Asian looking guy on the sidelines that gets fired.... Someone has to go. This is a professional sports team with a proud history and losing 40 - 0 to a banged up Ravens team is unacceptable.

After this humiliating loss to the Ravens, someone has to be held accountable. We got dominated in all 3 phases of the game. I'm sure Ross the businessman is all about making money and he knows that stadium will be empty next time the Dolphins play at home.

I don't care if it's the Asian looking guy on the sidelines that gets fired.... Someone has to go. This is a professional sports team with a proud history and losing 40 - 0 to a banged up Ravens team is unacceptable.

LOL dude that cracked me up. Ive been wondering who that asian dude is for the past 4 years.

Sorry to say bro, but i don't think ross has the balls to fire anybody, he loves to ride these **** shows out as long as possible and restart them again every chance he gets. Unless ross grows some for the first time I am starting to think we're gonna need a new owner before anything changes.

Everyone’s getting a pass with this mess at qb... the only guy who was in jeopardy was Adam Burke and he started off hot...

Although his unit is seriously trending down right now

Maybe a waterboy if that'll make you happy lol no one's getting fired when the team is 4-3 and has their starting QB injured.

I want Tannenbaum fired, but it's not going to happen unless the team finishes 4-10 or 5-11. Even then they will use the Tannehill injury as an excuse.

Everyone’s getting a pass with this mess at qb... the only guy who was in jeopardy was Adam Burke and he started off hot...

Although his unit is seriously trending down right now
To be fair to Burke and his guys, no defense can succeed with absolutely zero help from the offense. None.

The defense has finally run out of steam. It had to happen eventually. They have played with little rest between series for the entire season. I gotta give them credit for doing well at all.

The offense probably leads the league in three and outs per game. Definitely worst conversion rate on 3rd down.

I would like to be the first to apologize for blaming Cutler for throwing off his back foot all the time. I get it. When you don't, you get killed. Moore tried but eventually started to do the same.

I didn't watch the end of the fourth but as soon as I saw the cutler back foot throw from Moore, I knew it was over. And I knew I was being inconsiderate in my hate of Cutler for doing the back foot thing.

I thought the same thing watching the game. If Gase doesn't do it, then Tannenbaum better because if they don't, and I'm Ross, I'm doing it.

Sorry to say bro, but i don't think ross has the balls to fire anybody, he loves to ride these **** shows out as long as possible and restart them again every chance he gets. Unless ross grows some for the first time I am starting to think we're gonna need a new owner before anything changes.

I have to agree with you. This was one of, if not THEE worst losses I have seen in 50 years of watching the Finz. It was humiliating. And to have not been able to score a single point in half of the halves of football you've played this year, and to have two shutouts in 7 games, and your head coach is SUPPOSED to be an offensive guru.....this is beyond bad, but downright criminal for Ross to expect people to pay to see this SH*T show

Back
Top Bottom