someone please give this guy his own reality tv show | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

someone please give this guy his own reality tv show

And TO blasted Garcia on his web site calling him a below average QB and a drunk.:eek: :yell:

Hmm, someone screwing his wife (maybe ex) and he's upset. Sorry, but I know a lot of people who would do the same when it comes to their wife/girlfriend having an affair.

He was also mugged yesterday. Not a good year for him.

I have no problem with this. This is nothing any guy wouldn't do. But because he is a pro athelete he is immune from wanting to kick the **** out of someone who is banging his old lady?

He can suit up for us anytime.

The article refers to her as his ex-wife. So what was their status at the time this "relationship" started? If she was still his wife, I find no fault in what he said. I'd feel the same way.

are you guys kidding? Am I the only one that sees it as a bad thing that he threatens this guy, regardless of the status of his current marital relationship?! The problem is between him and his wife(if she was at the time). Not between him and this guy. Sure, get pissed at him, yell and scream to vent. But beating him up and leaving threatening phone calls is waaaaaaaay over the line.

Did TO really talk trash about Garcia on his website?!

Back
Top Bottom