Something Different And Fun,Your In Charge Of Pregame Atmosphere | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Something Different And Fun,Your In Charge Of Pregame Atmosphere

zodiak

Starter
Reaction score
there is a thread about the video's that are played at phins games on the big screens "Fergie's Dolphin Boom Boom Pow", which led me to ask if you where in charge of creating pregame atmosphere for dolphins games what would you do and what kind of music?

I would mix a little college with some pro wrestling...I like the idea of the team taking the field to a song but not a corny one so I would go along the lines of the VT Hokies where the play "enter Sandman" not that song per say but in that vain.

I would also have alot of heavy,rock music playing before the game trying to amp the crowd, I also let players select a personal song ala MLB's batter walkup or relief pitchers introductions great example Bryan Cox use to shake his leg after a sack I would have played AC/DC's "shake a leg" or if he wanted a particular song fine.

Anyway you get the idea so give me yours

Naked chicks pole dancing in each of the 400 sections who then personally give me beer and eat cotton candy out of my hand.

Back
Top Bottom