Something I noticed about Griese... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Something I noticed about Griese...

T-ROCK

Antagonist...
Reaction score
Every single picture I have seen of him running or rolling out is perfectly clear, absolutely in focus 100%...

Ditto for the ones where he's being sacked, a photo album full of them...

Now that's either GREAT photography, super fast film, or a subject not moving with any degree of speed...

clear.gif

:lol:

Originally posted by T-ROCK
Every single picture I have seen of him running or rolling out is perfectly clear, absolutely in focus 100%...

Ditto for the ones where he's being sacked, a photo album full of them...

Now that's either GREAT photography, super fast film, or a subject not moving with any degree of speed...

clear.gif

:lol:

Well T...I'm not trying to be a smart A.. but there ain't no player alive that can move faster than the shutter.:lol:

Re: some links about brian...

Originally posted by Wildbill3
http://www.denverbroncos.com/lockerroom/bios/griese_brian.php3

^everything on his stats plus bio, year by year.

http://www.ffmastermind.com/1998/articles/jh040798.html

^ we need this guy to draft for us... 1998 draft, who was who...

... Brian a good backup QB... runs a 5.0 flat in the combine

Oh yeah, I especially like the part where he rated Ryan Leaf ahead of Griese and Charlie Batch a dead heat with him...

Kinda kills the credibility...

Hey I ran a 5.1 last year, don't know about now but I am sure I got a little faster. Anywho do not make ufn of slow people!

who made fun of slow people?

Actually back when Leaf was drafted, I believe everybody but the colts wanted him. (okay maybe not the dolphins or the packers, but quit nitpicking already!!!)

IF you happened to read the rest of it, I think he was dead on about a lot of those players. And after all the chances jimmy j. took on all those retards, why oh why didn't he pick Randy Moss?

Back
Top Bottom