Something I though of regarding international play.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Something I though of regarding international play..

HysterikiLL

Practice Squad
Reaction score
It seems that playing overseas in the regular season is going to become a common thing in the NFL now. I was just wondering though, what will happen with players who are not allowed to travel overseas due to criminal records etc?? If they've served a suspension or had a fine, do they really deserve to be punished again? Will they be docked pay, etc??I was under the impression that quite a few plaeyers are not allowed to leave the country due to their criminal history (Marcus Vick, Sean Taylor, Tank Johnson, the Cincinnati Bengals)..

great question, I was actually wondering the same thing...:wink:

To be completely honest with you...not to change the subject but just what I think...I do not really like the idea of having oversea games...It takes away from the home field advantage...I think that the games should be played where they were meant to be played...Im sure that most disagree with me but this is just the way that I feel...I guess that if I was in London I would be happy...

Back
Top Bottom