Something is missing here | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Something is missing here

AZStryker

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ok, so Ricky retires out of the blue. No not according to lebastard. He quotes ricky of saying he has htought of this for months. Months huh? Also, Ricky has apparently told many about this. Including a team mate or two, yet the FO knows nothing? As a professiopnal you would think he would get at least more of his teammates involved to persuade ricky. Or atleast tell the brass so they could help convince him to stay or find a replacement. They want to win people. Now that would mean that Ricky is deliberately trying to screw the team and not one of the people he told cares. Not likely!

Also, he recently gives a win or else speech ot the teamates. He post about his fans on his web site. He is going to make almost 4 mil. YET out of all this and more, we hear it from sportscenter late saturday night. Not a peep or hint anywhere during the apparently vocal deciding months. The press I miami reports every time Ricky farts, but couldn't dig any of this up? Come one! Ricky sells all his MAJOR personal belongings and no one notices. The real estate agent doesn't call the press or at least some on in their office? This can NOT have been a stealth move. You can't sell those things overnight. There are signs of probably gossip everywhere.

Wanny's meal ticket is leaving and all he gets is a phone call. He isn't on plane yesterday? Teammates aren't calling or searching? Where the hell is his agent and finance people. They all of a sudden don't like money. Won't warn us or at least try to do everything, like disclose travel arrangements, wit the team before it's too late? Too many people had $$$ invested in Ricky for this to be an hour phone call conversation out of the blue.

I could go on and on but my point is simple. How could this happen with no warning. So we either really made the biggest blunder in NFL history by not fixing it or this isn't the end.

Back
Top Bottom