Something stands out about that benny sapp play..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Something stands out about that benny sapp play.....

chumbucket

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Nobody has really mentioned this and if they did sorry i missed it. It isnt the fact that Benny missed the welker tackle but when he fell down he stayed there and layed there on the ground and continued to watch him run. Even if he couldnt catch him he still should have got his as s off the turf and at least made it look like he cared. They should have cut him on the spot. And if he was my kid I would have smackied him in the head.

I mean he was probably exhausted from being picked on all night and always having to chase the wr or te he was covering since he couldnt get close to covering any1. When he looked up and saw nothing but green for welker he knew it was over. In his situation I would have laid there too and kissed the field that he would never play on as a dolphin again.

It would have been a pointless use of energy on a night where everyone was low on it already....

When he went for the KO hit on Hernandez/Gronkowski instead of wrapping up allowing him to bounce for another 15 yds, that for me combined with his earlier "body of work" was enough for him to be whacked.

I'd of whacked Carroll too, he was miserable, Nolan needs to get down on the sidelines and get in these guys faces.

This couldn't have gone in one of the umpteen Benny Sapp threads?

Sure glad we traded Camarillo for this guy.

Camarillo doesn't bring any value to this team. He d be lucky to make the team.

Regardless of our present WR roster, Greg was far from a slug and should have commanded a helluva lot more than a leaky nickel back sieve everyone on the Vikings boards were jumping for joy to be rid of.

Regardless of our present WR roster, Greg was far from a slug and should have commanded a helluva lot more than a leaky nickel back sieve everyone on the Vikings boards were jumping for joy to be rid of.

Oh boy do I agree..So this is what we do we get rid of one of our most clutch sure handed WR's for a db who made one or two plays in how many games? 17? Horrible..Looking back on it now Miami should have kept Camarillo, not only because we still could have Camarillo, but also we would have been a little bit more prepared for this.. Davis or Carroll could have been playing the Nickel role and devloping at that posistion..Jason Allen was pretty bad but he was better at playing boundry CB than Sapp was at Nickel... Allen took chances but some times they paid off....

Meh I was content with the trade for Sapp/Camarillo. We already had Bess and Hartline . . . Camarillo was very expendable, makes no sense to have another one of those type of receivers on the team. Will Allen was done for the year and we needed a nickel/slot CB. He got beat some last year, but he held his own. These nickel CB's don't grow on trees, atleast not the real effective ones. In fact, its a bit premature to cut him, especially with the Fins guaranteeing his 1.9 millino for the year. They couldn't have gotten rid of one of the 10 freaking LB's on the team?

We are one Will Allen injury from putting Nolan Carroll or Jimmy Wilson in the slot. :lol: not much foresight by this regime IMO. New England played great, don't overreact to a game where the entire defense played poorly.

Too late now.

Back
Top Bottom