Something that honestly amazes me | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Something that honestly amazes me

WPBtoRNOFinFan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
We start out 1-6 and then climb back to respectability at 5-6 and then get beat by a team that, lets face it, is more talented than ours and presented major size mismatches. Saban coaches us up to win four in a row, against pretty tough teams, and then due to one player's piss poor preformance, and the lack of playmaking response in the secondary after two critical mistakes, and people are calling for his head again. I love it how people were talking playoffs and Harrington being our savior last week and asking if Saban won out if he could win Coach of the year, Harrington Comeback Player of the Year, etc.

Folks, lets all be realists here. I don't have the same disdain for Harrington that many do, I just feel that he is the most mistake-prone player on our roster. I also feel that there is a double-standard for when Culpepper was taking a ton of sacks vs. when Joey did this game (I have yet to see anybody mention this). I also happen to see an incredibly bipolar attitude in general from the fans where if we win four games in a row, people get back into the same mentality that we had prior to the season that we were going to the Super Bowl. I just wish our fans would use level heads to appraise the talent on the roster vs. the production that has been achieved with it the past two years. Also, I wish our fans would appraise the influx of talent being put on this roster as well.

All in all, I am just tired of the "Saban is God" crew one one week, then after a loss "Saban ****ed up" group. I am tired after a game that Harrington threw more TD's than INT's people warming up the annointing oil for him and saying that Culpepper got us in this hole to begin with. I am also tired of people saying that a half-healthy Culpepper would be doing better for us right now, etc. because we know they are on about even ground at this point.

All I want for Christmas is the playoffs...some year.

What Amazes Me Is How Matt Jones (the Most Overrated Player Ever) Has Over 120 Yards Against Us!!! That's What Amazes Me? Who Is He?

Wallace758 said:
What Amazes Me Is How Matt Jones (the Most Overrated Player Ever) Has Over 120 Yards Against Us!!! That's What Amazes Me? Who Is He?

He is a 6'6 WR w/ 4.3 speed who maybe has the most upside of any receiver in this league. He happened to finally wake up against us tho . . . go figure.

Wallace758 said:
I Betch You 80 Percent Of The Nfl Plays With More Heart Than The Dolphins!!!

signed on just to respond.....and ill make it short.....

Cmon Guy are u kidding ME?

WPBtoRNOFinFan said:
We start out 1-6 and then climb back to respectability at 5-6 and then get beat by a team that, lets face it, is more talented than ours and presented major size mismatches. Saban coaches us up to win four in a row, against pretty tough teams, and then due to one player's piss poor preformance, and the lack of playmaking response in the secondary after two critical mistakes, and people are calling for his head again. I love it how people were talking playoffs and Harrington being our savior last week and asking if Saban won out if he could win Coach of the year, Harrington Comeback Player of the Year, etc.

Folks, lets all be realists here. I don't have the same disdain for Harrington that many do, I just feel that he is the most mistake-prone player on our roster. I also feel that there is a double-standard for when Culpepper was taking a ton of sacks vs. when Joey did this game (I have yet to see anybody mention this). I also happen to see an incredibly bipolar attitude in general from the fans where if we win four games in a row, people get back into the same mentality that we had prior to the season that we were going to the Super Bowl. I just wish our fans would use level heads to appraise the talent on the roster vs. the production that has been achieved with it the past two years. Also, I wish our fans would appraise the influx of talent being put on this roster as well.

All in all, I am just tired of the "Saban is God" crew one one week, then after a loss "Saban ****ed up" group. I am tired after a game that Harrington threw more TD's than INT's people warming up the annointing oil for him and saying that Culpepper got us in this hole to begin with. I am also tired of people saying that a half-healthy Culpepper would be doing better for us right now, etc. because we know they are on about even ground at this point.

I can only speak for myself, but it's hard to blame the QB when your left tackle is just standing there watching him get pummeled. I half expected MacIntosh to start waving goodbye to Joey as he went down. It was a pathetic display on his part.

WPBtoRNOFinFan said:

I know you were joking when you said you were "honestly" amazed..:lol:

trate121hb said:
signed on just to respond.....and ill make it short.....

Cmon Guy are u kidding ME?
Exactly.... these guys play with more heart than 80% of the teams in the league. These guys who were on the team in 2004, Zach, JT, etc still played their A$$es off back then too....
Now on the other hand...when the Fins were in Chicago.... I saw a bears team that was dejected and basically looked like they quit with 9mins left in the 4th quarter...

Back
Top Bottom