Something to get us hyped up for Sunday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Something to get us hyped up for Sunday

AllFinsAllDay

Active Roster
Reaction score

Hopefully the start is the same without the inconsistency in the middle and hopefully a better ending :)

I seriously would love to fast forward to September of 2018. This fricken hurricane crap has really thrown a wrench into things for our Dolphins.

I seriously would love to fast forward to September of 2018. This fricken hurricane crap has really thrown a wrench into things for our Dolphins.

Not I! I will watch each game this season to see how the team and Gase react to adversity from hurricane, injuries, etc... and see if the team learns where to fix what scheme wise, player wise, staff wise, and so on.

More importantly, I love football and the Dolphins but if they don't do so well this season, they won't use anything as an excuse but I would be okay with it because if the last few months weather wise have proven anything, it's that there is far greater things then football. Now if any of the Florida based teams can really shine this year and make a push and give the community something to rally behind and enjoy in the time of eh, I will 100% root for that team to win games.

It sucked not seeing the fins play last week, but some good came of it, aside from the obvious of allowing floridians to focus on more important matters....

1. Got to watch week 1 sunday nfl games with relatively stable blood pressure, just sit back and enjoy. That was fun and different..not like weve kicked off monday night in ages. The culpepper season i recall started on a night game.

2. This coming week is just that more exciting. This sunday will be great to kick off our season. Plus in the morning there's an f1 race. Im going to have to repave the driveway or something saturday to get the all clear from the wife for sunday! For damn sure ill be out in the yard at least saturday racking up lazy points.

When they picked up Jackson and then beat the hell out of the Bills in Buffalo, I thought here we go! That was a good team. Never forget Marino saying in SI after the AFC Championship loss that his receivers "just don't want to get open!" And there was some big drops that game i remember.

Back
Top Bottom