Something to keep inmind about Jay... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Something to keep inmind about Jay...

Of course you would. You're a Bills fan... nt

Originally posted by justafan
It's been reported that Drew Brees is now the starting qb for the Chargers.

I think you guys should trade Fiedler for Flutie. Flutie is definitely an upgrade.:)

Jay will be here for at least 2 more years, possibly 3...Unless we trade him...

It doesn't matter what we say. Wanny is SOLD on Fiedler so we better get used to him and get behind him. As I posted yesterday Norv will make Jay a much more polished Q.B. than we've seen over the last two years. I think we'll be pleasantly surprised. I'd worry more about the run defense. I was at the Raven game and we made some very average and over the hill backs look like All-Pros. We're REALLY betting alot on Larry Chester doing the job and Timbo not only staying healthy but stepping it up a notch. His contract is up there with the highest paid Dolphins but IMO his intensity is lacking a bit. Gardner was out but Tim was there against the Ravens and they ran through him like swiss cheese. I had my Tascos trained on him on many plays and he was handled. Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of Bowens but I want him to be a monster wreaking havoc ala Warrem Sapp. GO FISH!!!!

Back
Top Bottom