Something To Think About | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Something To Think About

You know, when the thought comes up of tanking a season, I think about those players who are in the game. You still have to play hard or else it could effect your career and future earnings. So how do you truly tank? Because a player would be stupid to drop a pass, let themselves get tackled or miss a tackle on purpose. Sure, you can avoid addressing certain positions or make bad play calls, but that’s bad business toward the guys who suit up every Sunday. So when we say “tank”, how is it done without pissing people off who are on your team or ruining your chances at getting players later? Also, it would really effect game attendance if you show people you want to lose.

the best way to tank is to put hot garbage at qb out there for 16 games...I don't mean serviceable I mean hot flippin garbage

there was a 6 foot 7 guy in Miami in 18 that over 16 games could do the job

it's not that hard. but you gotta mail in the qb position

everyone else can play hard etc it wont matter. goal accomplished lol

You know, when the thought comes up of tanking a season, I think about those players who are in the game. You still have to play hard or else it could effect your career and future earnings. So how do you truly tank? Because a player would be stupid to drop a pass, let themselves get tackled or miss a tackle on purpose. Sure, you can avoid addressing certain positions or make bad play calls, but that’s bad business toward the guys who suit up every Sunday. So when we say “tank”, how is it done without pissing people off who are on your team or ruining your chances at getting players later? Also, it would really effect game attendance if you show people you want to lose.

Exactly why the report is false. Nice post.

it's too bad the draft doesn't come before free agency and the new league year opens. I know why players will never vote for it though

the best way to tank is to put hot garbage at qb out there for 16 games...I don't mean serviceable I mean hot flippin garbage

there was a 6 foot 7 guy in Miami in 18 that over 16 games could do the job

it's not that hard. but you gotta mail in the qb position

everyone else can play hard etc it wont matter. goal accomplished lol

Tannehill is only 6’4. The 6’7” guy had a better DVOA this year than our “savior”.

We should not be tanking for anybody.

Miami definitely needs some draft luck or magic, whatever you want to call it.

Think of Patrick Mahomes. Most mocks had him later in the first round with reports that he was inconsistent, a work in progress, played in a system that wasn't conducive to the NFL etc.

Maybe the Dolphins hit big on a quarterback and exceed expectations. Murray and Lock are probably the two with the biggest upside.

That position could have a huge impact on Miami's 2019 season.

Back
Top Bottom