sorry if this brings back bad nightmares | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

sorry if this brings back bad nightmares

Vol&dolfan

Starter
Reaction score
But I've been been fussing with a friend of mine today about Dan's last game it was a playoff game with jacksonville he's said we lost 72 to 0 if I remember correctly it was 62 to 7 anyone know the score and if u could give a like to prove him wrong I would be thankfull.

Vol&dolfan said:
But I've been been fussing with a friend of mine today about Dan's last game it was a playoff game with jacksonville he's said we lost 72 to 0 if I remember correctly it was 62 to 7 anyone know the score and if u could give a like to prove him wrong I would be thankfull.

You are correct, now delete this threat, we really don't want to remember that.

it was 62-7 and to top it off guess who finished that game for the Jags???

yup, Jay Fiedler.

At least I cashed some nice tickets on that game, -4 in the first half and -7.5 in the game, if I remember correctly. Those second round Dolphin games were glorified giveaways for a few years, from a betting standpoint. At Oakland. At Denver. At Jacksonville. My neighbor Paul still talks about them fondly. Hell, the entire NFL playoff system deservedly rewards the bye teams in that 2nd round, sitting at home like vultures waiting for weakling wild card teams to limp in after overhyped first round playoff victories a week earlier. A team is certified legit when they can compete in that format, like the Jets nearly winning at Pittsburgh last season.

Yeah I still owe someone 20 bucks for that game. I still dont know what happened that day :confused:

Back
Top Bottom