Sorry, Miami Dolphins, The Green Bay Packers Will Have Temps In 20s, Points In 30s | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sorry, Miami Dolphins, The Green Bay Packers Will Have Temps In 20s, Points In 30s

You are living in the Land of Delusion. I want this team to win, but I live in reality.
does living in reality also mean you follow the Packers and realize that they really aren't a good TEAM right now ?

or is all your negative focus and energy strictly for the team you are "supposedly" a fan of?

This is one of those games where I feel like Miami going to need to win the turnover battle to have any kind of chance. On paper, it should be Green Bay fairly easily. Can they pressure Rodgers?

This is one of those games where I feel like Miami going to need to win the turnover battle to have any kind of chance. On paper, it should be Green Bay fairly easily. Can they pressure Rodgers?
on paper?

Green bay hasn't been a good team this year. Outside of Rodgers they don't really have many players that are head and shoulders above anyone on Miami.

Hard to predict. It's always hard to play on the road. Some people are saying that GB is not that good this year but think about it, are we that good? Also, we have not been consistent. We play a good game on defense one week only to get destroyed the next week. Anything is possible but while my heart is with the Dolphins my money wouldn't be if I was a gambling man.

That's cold right ? I don't understand farenhite !!

Hard to predict. It's always hard to play on the road. Some people are saying that GB is not that good this year but think about it, are we that good? Also, we have not been consistent. We play a good game on defense one week only to get destroyed the next week. Anything is possible but while my heart is with the Dolphins my money wouldn't be if I was a gambling man.

Over is 47.5. I just put a fistful on it.

I wish people would get off the greatness of Rodgers. He’s good, but he’s nowhere near Brady and we don’t get 40 scored on us every time we play him.

Rodgers is great, but to think that team is going to run up and down the field is humorous. That team can barely get out of their own way.

All this talk about Rodgers destroying the Dolphins this week is kinda funny, considering the Packers have only 3 wins this year, and barely beat some bad teams (like the 49ers), including losing to the raiders and lions.

I am a big fan of Rodgers, but he can't do everything. If football was a one player sport he'd be undefeated no doubt, but this IS reality and there are still 21 other players on the field that have to do their jobs, and lately they have not been doing that in GB.

I am not predicting a win, but ppl automatically marking this as a loss is just laughable.

Also, they got a road game in Seattle next Thursday, so who knows how this game will play out.
We're all Dolphin fans here...so I'll ask you a question since you have a bit more faith in them than most.

If you absolutely had to pick a winner, with your life saving depending on it...which team would you choose?

Packers or Dolphins...these are your to choices. There is no "other" to be included.

We're all Dolphin fans here...so I'll ask you a question since you have a bit more faith in them than most.

If you absolutely had to pick a winner, with your life saving depending on it...which team would you choose?

Packers or Dolphins...these are your to choices. There is no "other" to be included.
IMO this is a "pick 'em" game

both teams have been so inconsistent it's so hard to predict.

whichever team makes less mistakes will probably win , as neither team is good enough to overcome them.

gun to my head though, I'd say this Dolphins defense and special teams will do just enough to squeak out a very close game.

I'm not impressed by the GB defense at all (GB is my 2nd fav team, so I watch them often). I'm not saying this offense will dominate them by any means but they should be able to do enough to stay with Rodgers.

I wish people would get off the greatness of Rodgers. He’s good, but he’s nowhere near Brady and we don’t get 40 scored on us every time we play him.

Rodgers is great, but to think that team is going to run up and down the field is humorous. That team can barely get out of their own way.

While that is a bit harsh on Rodgers. It's right on GB, they are not unbeatable, they were pretty bad at NE, and are prone to the odd self inflicted wounds: Taking the ball out of the end zone with time running out at the Rams and that awful fumble at NE when they had all the momentum. They were however in these games, unlike ourselves at NE where we were out of it after Q1 and their home form has been pretty solid. It's going to be a tough game for sure, but not impossible, however the way our season goes, it's a narrow win or more likely a big blowout loss.

Packers and twice on Sunday

IMO this is a "pick 'em" game

both teams have been so inconsistent it's so hard to predict.

whichever team makes less mistakes will probably win , as neither team is good enough to overcome them.

gun to my head though, I'd say this Dolphins defense and special teams will do just enough to squeak out a very close game.

I'm not impressed by the GB defense at all (GB is my 2nd fav team, so I watch them often). I'm not saying this offense will dominate them by any means but they should be able to do enough to stay with Rodgers.
I disagree with you, but I respect the fact that you made a decision and didn't lay the groundwork for a needless back and forth.

I have no faith that we score enough to keep up, might b another Houston game

Back
Top Bottom