Sorry, Miami Dolphins, The Green Bay Packers Will Have Temps In 20s, Points In 30s | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sorry, Miami Dolphins, The Green Bay Packers Will Have Temps In 20s, Points In 30s

Anything's possible but I just don't see us beating GB on their home turf.

While that is a bit harsh on Rodgers. It's right on GB, they are not unbeatable, they were pretty bad at NE, and are prone to the odd self inflicted wounds: Taking the ball out of the end zone with time running out at the Rams and that awful fumble at NE when they had all the momentum. They were however in these games, unlike ourselves at NE where we were out of it after Q1 and their home form has been pretty solid. It's going to be a tough game for sure, but not impossible, however the way our season goes, it's a narrow win or more likely a big blowout loss.

It’s not harsh. He’s bad in clutch and rarely comes back after being down in the second half. He’s a front runner.

I have no faith that we score enough to keep up, might b another Houston game
they score on avg 3 more points than Miami while allowing more points per game on defense.

this game could go any which way, but ppl throwing in the towel in here are laughable.

on paper?

Green bay hasn't been a good team this year. Outside of Rodgers they don't really have many players that are head and shoulders above anyone on Miami.
That is true. They didn't look good against San Francisco. But, they have Rodgers and that always makes them tough.

I disagree with you, but I respect the fact that you made a decision and didn't lay the groundwork for a needless back and forth.
that's cool.

But what has GB done this year to make you think they are so much better than Miami?

That is true. They didn't look good against San Francisco. But, they have Rodgers and that always makes them tough.
Absolutely, he's the best in the league....

But my points are less aboue Rodgers himself and more about the rest of his team.

and if Dolphins fans complain abut Gases's playcalling, wait until they see McCarthy's

that's cool.

But what has GB done this year to make you think they are so much better than Miami?
Good QB play...good receiving TE...decent running attack...decent pass rush...home field advantage (undefeated).

they score on avg 3 more points than Miami while allowing more points per game on defense.

this game could go any which way, but ppl throwing in the towel in here are laughable.

If I was a betting man I'd take the team that hasn't lost 3-0-1
at home this season versus a team that is terrible on the road(1-3)
and a QB with 15 tds and only 1 inteception

Green bay has lost 2 road games in a row
to two of the best teams in the NFL and returning
to their comfort zone...Sorry, I don't see us winning this game
but we will get an opportunity to see what a very good
NFL QB looks like

Absolutely, he's the best in the league....

But my points are less aboue Rodgers himself and more about the rest of his team.

and if Dolphins fans complain abut Gases's playcalling, wait until they see McCarthy's
It would be a pretty big victory for Miami, especially with GB coming off a loss to NE. Agree on McCarthy. I don't see him as a top coach, although he's been very successful there.

Yeah I agree with this. While I’d pick against us nothing is impossible and fans really exaggerate when it comes to football. A win would surprise me but NOTHING would shock me.

The temperature has no significance in this game. Our secondary will be shredded. I think 40+ points is a better guess, assuming Rodgers plays the second half. This will be grim.

If we can get pressure we may have a chance but we notoriously suck against a mobile QB...Rodgers is always banged up and is always a run threat too...as much as I want to disagree with you, I have to agree...it's going to be painful...

Hopefully Burke finally gets the ax on Monday after GB puts up 40 points on us. Enough is enough with this guy.

People are thinking Green Bay is awesome based upon past years. They've really been mediocre this year

This year is pretty par for the course for us, we always have a shitty 1st or 2nd quarter of season, causing us to have to dig ourselves out of a hole. 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 etc.

I wish people would get off the greatness of Rodgers. He’s good, but he’s nowhere near Brady and we don’t get 40 scored on us every time we play him.

Rodgers is great, but to think that team is going to run up and down the field is humorous. That team can barely get out of their own way.

Nowwhere near Brady? Lmao you pretty much just said Marino is nowhere near Bradshaw.

Rodgers averages more tds then Brady, less ints, and a better rating. By all statistical measure Rodgers owns Brady by a pretty decent margin

Back
Top Bottom