Sorry, Miami Dolphins, The Green Bay Packers Will Have Temps In 20s, Points In 30s | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sorry, Miami Dolphins, The Green Bay Packers Will Have Temps In 20s, Points In 30s

does living in reality also mean you follow the Packers and realize that they really aren't a good TEAM right now ?

or is all your negative focus and energy strictly for the team you are "supposedly" a fan of?

Were playing crappy and not finishing, but statistically this is the best team we had in years. Our D is ranked 8th in total D.

It’s not harsh. He’s bad in clutch and rarely comes back after being down in the second half. He’s a front runner.

Complete nonsense, Rodgers has the higjest 4th quarter rating, and highest 4th quarter td to int ratio in all of history.

Over the last 3 healthy years of football noone has more 4th quarter comebacks then him

I'm a diehard Packers fan but this season has hurt like heck. I don't think we will make the playoffs.

I think as crappy as we been playing this year, Miami has a decent chance as long as the weather doesnt go nuts.

You may think a weather game would favor you against our pass, but Rodgers is excellent in cold weather and snow.

I'm a diehard Packers fan but this season has hurt like heck. I don't think we will make the playoffs.

You say that all the other years we had trash records at the mid season point? Remember 4-6? R-E-L-A-X. Were goona be ok.

Back
Top Bottom