Sorry | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sorry

Double D

DOUBLE D
Reaction score
HEY TO EVERYBODY OUT THERE I AM SORRY I CALLDE YOU D**KS I HOPE YOU FORGIVE ME I KNOW WHAT I DID WAS WRONG

SORRY I MEAN IT SORRY

Dude, you didnt have to start another thread just for that. You should of said it in the thread that you said it in.

Just like Ricky, I will forgive.. but never forget.. No matter how big the font is for "sorry".

Hey man, don't sweat it. Being only 13 years old things like that happen.

Glad to have you as a fellow Dolphin fan.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Double D said:
HEY TO EVERYBODY OUT THERE I AM SORRY I CALLDE YOU D**KS I HOPE YOU FORGIVE ME I KNOW WHAT I DID WAS WRONG

SORRY I MEAN IT SORRY

Was this in the thread you created an hour ago.

SkapePhin said:
Just like Ricky, I will forgive.. but never forget.. No matter how big the font is for "sorry".

HAHAHA! Anyways, dont worry bout the name calling dude. We all do things or say things sometimes that we wish we could take back. No sweat.

Double D said:

SORRY I MEAN IT SORRY

I know I'm not going to hold a grudge over something trivial. Though, I'd start listening to some of the good advice that many have been offering to you. Start reading the rules of the board, not cursing off others, not starting threads that already exist or don't belong here, there's a rules section somewhere around here that you should read and will help.

Some other advice would be working on your grammar and not using CAPS. I'm not bashing you or making fun of you... just giving you some advice that I think would help, and that if you're able to follow, it would make things a lot better for you here later on down the road. Just because things have gotten off to the best start doesn't mean it can't be better. Hope you take this advice and enjoy posting.

Are you saying that you meant it, that we're all d**ks? Why would you say such a thing? We are like a big family with disfunctional and disabled members included

popularwar said:
What a waste of my time, I was lured here under the impression that you were giving out boardgames.
:roflmao:

DD, your lucky your only 13. If you were 16 (like Me), or older and did this, You would get you @$$ chewed :wink:

ChambersWI said:
DD, your lucky your only 13. If you were 16 (like Me), or older and did this, You would get you @$$ chewed :wink:
I don't understand why we get hated on so much, some of the older people on here are complete idiots as well.

Back
Top Bottom