Source Confirms Devante Parker Has Broken Right Middle Finger. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Source Confirms Devante Parker Has Broken Right Middle Finger.

Cut off the finger, problem solved!

Of course it’s the middle finger.

Let the season play out....If it's the same ol then do what needs to be done. My personal opinion is he's just trying to stay healthy for season, but you can't fault a broken finger

I'm just ready to win right f****** now and I don't care if I'm wrong. Last year was very painful for me, now is my favorite time of year lol.

I got news for you man: this year is not going to be any less painful. This team is not ready to win anytime soon.

Cut off the finger, problem solved!

There was a tight end in this year's draft, I believe Troy Fumagalli, who was missing at least part of one finger. And he was drafted. But middle finger probably isn't ideal to have an amputated.

I am sure DVP would love to show off his injured finger to quite a few fans right now.

I don't know what will become of his career but I'll continue to root for him.

Someone on the team needs to be a lightning rod and might as well be him. He will have to earn any respect given to him at this point but he's made his money and could walk away tomorrow a rich man for life.

I think he cares more about football than people give him credit for but at the end of the day it's on him shut up the doubters.

4 to 6 weeks, 4 with a cast and should get 2 without it. Knowing Parker he may play week 1 but b3e ineffective until week 3 (history). If it's mallet finger it's not painful at all just needs to heel correctly.

Broken fingers, foot injuries, etc they happen. Not the fault of the individual. However, using an injury like this as an excuse for a season of missed expectations - that's the sign of someone who doesn't have the drive to be great.

Parker has let the past injuries be excuses for underperformance. Let's see if he does that again this year.

Great players succeed despite roadblocks. Pretenders allow the roadblocks to predict their success.

I like how plenty of people are criticizing a man who got a common football injury, who needs this hands to do his job, as if catching a football with a broken finger wouldn’t be painful or hinder someone. Plenty of tough guys on the internet

I think it will be more painful listening to fans who dont believe fall off the bandwagon because it's going too fast.
Lol.

Honestly, I don't think there are many "bandwagon" fans here. We all want the same thing. A perennial contender that opponents say "oh Shiite" when they see us on the schedule.

There are differing opinions on how to go about that, what the problems are, and how to fix them.

While some are overly pessimistic, some are optimistic beyond rationality.

In the end that's what makes the forum fun. It would get boring if everyone agreed on everything.

Back
Top Bottom