Source Confirms Devante Parker Has Broken Right Middle Finger. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Source Confirms Devante Parker Has Broken Right Middle Finger.

Dvp on his rookie deal this year makes less than our #2 #3 and #4 wrs and we should be dumping him without seeing him in a 2018 game that matters even.

Wierd logic. Definitely not cap efficient logic.

Hasn’t even played a game yet or been targeted even in a dress rehearsal. Played 6 pass plays. One drive even.

It's amazing, isn't it? People read camp tweets and formulate these wonderful player projections, player profiles, and front office strategies!

It's like speculation about speculation. Hot take city, baby!

4 to 6 weeks ??......Geeze, it's a middle finger for christ sakes. If one digs long enough they could find out he's out for the season or it's career ender.

He'll start week 1
This is Devante Parker we're talking about here. If there's a longer time table you can be assured that's how long it'll take, minimum.

I have little doubt he will be ready to go week 1 because Adam Gase wants him to be ready to go week 1.

Despite the criticism, the dude is atop the coaches depth chart and has been praised rather extensively since the moment the off season started.

I have little doubt he will be ready to go week 1 because Adam Gase wants him to be ready to go week 1.

Despite the criticism, the dude is atop the coaches depth chart and has been praised rather extensively since the moment the off season started.
I don't know how much that really means though, because that's the same story for the last three years. I don't count his rookie year because he wasn't healthy when we drafted him.

This is Devante Parker we're talking about here. If there's a longer time table you can be assured that's how long it'll take, minimum.

Because he's a slow healer? Give me a break.

He will probably want to return too soon, risking re-injury. The only reason to keep him out extra is that it is fully healed. Would have nothing to do with any decision by the player.

I bet you 50 bucks NE's receiving corps as a group have better stats than ours and outperform ours by year's end.

They should, they have Brady. But if Parker, Stills, Wilson, and Amendola hit the market all of a sudden they would make a hell of a lot more than 32 year old Edelman coming off an injury, Chris Hogan (3 mil base salary), Kenny Britt (1 mil base salary), Patterson (3 mil), Decker (1 mil), Dorsett (1 mil). And what's great is we will find out about most of these guys in less than a year from now since only Edelman is signed through 2019. Our receiving corps is objectively superior to NE's, in fact it's not even close which is why they all on cheap 1 years deals except for Edelman's 2 LOL. Bellicheat ended the dynasty by benching Butler, like Pate Carroll, he will never recover from that decision. Brady is all that keeps them afloat, but tick tock...

Last edited:
They should, they have Brady. But if Parker, Stills, Wilson, and Amendola hit the market all of a sudden they would make a hell of a lot more than 32 year old Edelman coming off an injury, Chris Hogan (3 mil base salary), Kenny Britt (1 mil base salary), Patterson (3 mil), Decker (1 mil), Dorsett (1 mil). And what's great is we will find out about most of these guys in less than a year from now since only Edelman is signed through 2019. Our receiving corps is objectively superior to NE's, in fact it's not even close which is why they all on cheap 1 years deals except for Edelman's 2 LOL. Bellicheat ended the dynasty by benching Butler, like Pate Carroll, he will never recover from that decision. Brady is all that keeps them afloat, but tick tock...

Love it, all of it.

For as much as he's been hurt, he hasn't missed a lot of games and has played through a lot of pain.

Oct 29, 2015 NFL Pedal Foot Parker tore scar tissue in his repaired left foot and missed 2 games.
Jun 5, 2015 NFL Pedal Foot Parker broke a screw in his surgically repaired left foot and needed it replaced. He missed the 1st 3 preseason contests but returned for the 4th.
Aug 22, 2014 Non-NFL Pedal Foot Fracture Parker fractured the 5th metatarsal in his left foot during practice and missed the first 7 games of the season.
Oct 5, 2013 Non-NFL Shoulder A/C Joint Sprain Parker sprained his shoulder in the game against Temple and missed the following week's tilt against Rutgers.

Medium injury risk.....

https://sportsinjurypredictor.com/player/devante-parker/7210

Back
Top Bottom