****Joe Burrow Super Thread**** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Joe Burrow Super Thread****

is the source Albert Einstein? Maybe we should ask him if the Pope is Catholic.

Cincy is not giving up Burrows not for all the picks and players in the world.

I hear you,Travis...but..never underestimate the stupidity of Miami's front office at times.
I wouldn’t say tradingUp and drafting burrow is stupid cuz he’sa great QB. Tua has the potential to be better though so it depends how much you stress that injury and long term affects

Cincy will trade if the offer is right. You only think about it if you're pretty darn sure that Burrow is Troy Aikman or John Elway. Otherwise, stay put at #5, if Tua and Burrow are gone take Herbert, Love or Fromm.

Maybe if we talk loudly enough about the first pick, the guys with 2nd pick get nervous and lower their price

im sure any team would "love" to land Joe Burrow. But I mean, we won meaningless games and gave up 2 YOUNG stud players to get extra picks.....all so we can trade them away? Doesn't make sense.

But, I would put an offer on the table and say take it or leave it: #5, #18, Josh Rosen, and a 1st next year. Cincy will probably say no, so who cares
Hell I’d say no to that

Well, we could have had him at no extra cost. We could have had the choice of Burrow, Tua, Young or whoever your scouts thought was the best overall player. But did we do what was necessary? No...we won 5 games instead of 2. Whoopeee

All this language is thrown out there with some purpose.. it took me a little bit to understand the angle here.

But it is essentially an attempt to not let the Lions declare too high a price for 3.

Cincy will trade if the offer is right. You only think about it if you're pretty darn sure that Burrow is Troy Aikman or John Elway. Otherwise, stay put at #5, if Tua and Burrow are gone take Herbert, Love or Fromm.
Read that it would probably be 2 firsts and a second and Cinn would still get either Tua or Herbert with our pick. I think we should stay put. Too many needs

Who's more stupid, the Dolphins front office, the reporters who make up stories about the front office, or the people that believe the made up stories from the reporters imaginations?

We all started the season wanting Tua. We have a very good chance at getting him without giving up more assets. I'd stand pat.
I am not sure who “we all” is. My desire all along has been that the Dolphins end up with the best QB in the draft. Going into the college season that QB was projected to be Tua but he was not the best QB this past year, Burrow was.
After all the injuries Tua has suffered over the past two years and how Burrow developed over the past season, I would have no issue with the Dolphins trading all three of their draft picks in the first round to trade up and draft Burrow.
They would still have 11 picks in the draft this year and two first round picks next year, along with plenty of cap money to rebuild the team. It would certainly be great to have the best QB in this years draft in the lineup to build around.

Unfortunately the Bengals are not going to trade the pick because they realize Burrow is the best QB in the draft and their #1 need is at the QB position.

Either way Cincinnati is going be terrible next yr as well.. so if they dont pick borrow, they should be there pick Lawrence next yr.

Back
Top Bottom