****Joe Burrow Super Thread**** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Joe Burrow Super Thread****

Well, we could have had him at no extra cost. We could have had the choice of Burrow, Tua, Young or whoever your scouts thought was the best overall player. But did we do what was necessary? No...we won 5 games instead of 2. Whoopeee
If only someone, anyone, had been around to tell us this during the season.

4025608-big12597637.jpg

Why, oh why, did you withhold this wisdom from us all??? :dead:

I am not sure who “we all” is. My desire all along has been that the Dolphins end up with the best QB in the draft. Going into the college season that QB was projected to be Tua but he was not the best QB this past year, Burrow was.
Ummmm Most recent poll 75% of FH who answered said Tua - this is Tua post surgery

That is the We He refers to

Well, we could have had him at no extra cost. We could have had the choice of Burrow, Tua, Young or whoever your scouts thought was the best overall player. But did we do what was necessary? No...we won 5 games instead of 2. Whoopeee
Spilled milk...
86.gif

I'd be ok with them moving up as long as they tried to fix the Oline and added a real pass rusher before the draft. Other wise ur just treading water at that point.

is the source Albert Einstein? Maybe we should ask him if the Pope is Catholic.

Cincy is not giving up Burrows not for all the picks and players in the world.
I do not know the Bengals roster like I know ours, but to lose that many games they must have a lot of needs as well. I would trade Burrows if you give me enough. My “enough”may be too much for anyone to offer, but I would listen

I do not know the Bengals roster like I know ours, but to lose that many games they must have a lot of needs as well. I would trade Burrows if you give me enough. My “enough”may be too much for anyone to offer, but I would listen

Zac Taylor? Really? The Rams ate **** this year, good job hiring their QB coach. At least Flores earned his position. No wonder black coaching candidates are mad. For a second there I thought a guy who brought Sean McVay his coffee was going to get a HC position

I’m sure we would have ‘loved’ to take Baker Mayfield. What would you have had to give up to move up and take him and do you think it would have been worth it today?

As wonderful as it would be to land Joe Burrow, i don't see it happening. Trading up to #1 would cost tremendously. This team has too many needs. We need to use all three of those first rounders, or at the very least, try to trade down with the steelers or texans picks and accumulate more draft capital to help build this team.

Ross and Grier have been preaching about sustainability and to me, it seems like trading up to #1 is the opposite.

Back
Top Bottom