****Joe Burrow Super Thread**** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Joe Burrow Super Thread****

Should of thought about that when they didn't tank like Cincinnati did.

Well, we could have had him at no extra cost. We could have had the choice of Burrow, Tua, Young or whoever your scouts thought was the best overall player. But did we do what was necessary? No...we won 5 games instead of 2. Whoopeee

giphy.gif

Zac Taylor? Really? The Rams ate **** this year, good job hiring their QB coach. At least Flores earned his position. No wonder black coaching candidates are mad. For a second there I thought a guy who brought Sean McVay his coffee was going to get a HC position
I do not understand what this has to do with my post. And who is Zac Taylor?

im sure any team would "love" to land Joe Burrow. But I mean, we won meaningless games and gave up 2 YOUNG stud players to get extra picks.....all so we can trade them away? Doesn't make sense.

But, I would put an offer on the table and say take it or leave it: #5, #18, Josh Rosen, and a 1st next year. Cincy will probably say no, so who cares

I’d say no as well. You nailed it though, won garbage games and now our picks, that we traded away two pro bowlers for, is garbage too

I wouldn’t say tradingUp and drafting burrow is stupid cuz he’sa great QB. Tua has the potential to be better though so it depends how much you stress that injury and long term affects

Tua is better based on what? Your subjective opinion? Arm talent is nearly identical, the only benefit to Tua is age, I think, and it’s only a year plus he’s going to be crippled/injury prone the rest of his career.

burrows is pro ready right now. He could come on any team and run their system, or in the case of the ravens, make it a pro styled system.

If only someone, anyone, had been around to tell us this during the season.

4025608-big12597637.jpg

Why, oh why, did you withhold this wisdom from us all??? :dead:

The only people beating dead horses around here are dolphins management. They refuse to keep young talent, refuse to give team friendly deals, refuse to play the proper players or play them in the right scheme/position.

there’s no reason Fitzpatrick should have been on this team. Once they traded for Rosen, there’s no reason he should have been on the bench ever. Probably shouldn’t have traded for him in the first place. There’s no reason Fitzpatrick should a have been playing slot corner and not FS. There’s no reason we shouldn’t have drafted guards first round last year, the DT we took was useless. The dolphins are still incompetent until they’re not. The only positives this year, Parker and gelseki aren’t useless and Preston Williams is talented for no price. Broke my heart to see him get injured.

the defense is garbage. Our LBers are garbage still. No pash rush and our “best player” is a woman beater/injured. Good job signing him him and not other guys we traded for nothing.

Tua is better based on what? Your subjective opinion? Arm talent is nearly identical, the only benefit to Tua is age, I think, and it’s only a year plus he’s going to be crippled/injury prone the rest of his career.

burrows is pro ready right now. He could come on any team and run their system, or in the case of the ravens, make it a pro styled system.
Tua has better ball placement and throws with better anticipation the accuracy isn’t even close

Tua has better ball placement and throws with better anticipation the accuracy isn’t even close

Burrow just had the arguably the greatest season ever by a college QB and he’s not a human potato chip like Tua Vagisilua. No it’s not close and that’s why Burrow is going to be the # 1 pick.

Cincy will trade if the offer is right. You only think about it if you're pretty darn sure that Burrow is Troy Aikman or John Elway. Otherwise, stay put at #5, if Tua and Burrow are gone take Herbert, Love or Fromm.

Sorry but Aikman wouldn’t be worth trading up. Idk why people refer to Aikman. He was on a GREAT team but he did not make the team great. He was actually pretty mediocre.

I think its Burrow that will get the bum deal by going to the Bengals. Lose/lose scenario imo.

I think its Burrow that will get the bum deal by going to the Bengals. Lose/lose scenario imo.

You do know the Bengals have been a better franchise than the Dolphins for nearly 15 years ?

Back
Top Bottom