****Joe Burrow Super Thread**** | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Joe Burrow Super Thread****

Burrow just had the arguably the greatest season ever by a college QB and he’s not a human potato chip like Tua Vagisilua. No it’s not close and that’s why Burrow is going to be the # 1 pick.
Because of health yes if they are both healthy you better believe Tua goes 1st over a one year wonder and I like burrow but yes Tua is a far better prospect because he isn’t a one year wonder

I have no doubt the bengals would ruin burrow if/when he goes there. Crap organization from owner gm and coach

At least Miami has great coaching

Yep great coaching we had a team less talented then anyone and won 5 games if you didn’tsee a well coached team on the field I don’t know what team you watched

4 meaningless wins against dumpster fire teams...the win against a fraudulent pats team should get some respect but they still weren’t good and still blew us out in the first game. “Great” coaches don’t get blown out like we did that many times. Period.

“great” coaching would have been able to use a pro bowl talent in Fitzpatrick. “Great” coaching would have been able to use Drake, another potential pro bowl talent. “Great” coaching would have realized starting Rosen and possibly losing was better than waffling back and forth. An actual coach wouldn’t have started Rosen in the first place. “Great” coaching would have demanded better o-line talent from our garbage GM.

claiming this coach is “great” at this point is nothing more than homerism. It’s another, in over his head, smarter than everyone in the room bum, just like gase but with less accomplishment to his name and that’s saying something. One road the coat tails of manning, stacked teams etc and the other was carried by an extremely talented defense and GOAT head coach. Did the pats stutter on defense this year with out him? Noooooope.

4 meaningless wins against dumpster fire teams...the win against a fraudulent pats team should get some respect but they still weren’t good and still blew us out in the first game. “Great” coaches don’t get blown out like we did that many times. Period.

“great” coaching would have been able to use a pro bowl talent in Fitzpatrick. “Great” coaching would have been able to use Drake, another potential pro bowl talent. “Great” coaching would have realized starting Rosen and possibly losing was better than waffling back and forth. An actual coach wouldn’t have started Rosen in the first place. “Great” coaching would have demanded better o-line talent from our garbage GM.

claiming this coach is “great” at this point is nothing more than homerism. It’s another, in over his head, smarter than everyone in the room bum, just like gase but with less accomplishment to his name and that’s saying something. One road the coat tails of manning, stacked teams etc and the other was carried by an extremely talented defense and GOAT head coach. Did the pats stutter on defense this year with out him? Noooooope.
Our team is the least talented team in the nfl so idk why we are sitting here belittling wins. If stats meant anything for a QB prospect then colt brennan would be a HOF QB

Last edited by a moderator:
Both guys are worthy of being the #1 pick in this draft or any draft. Yet, one is hurt and may never play again and has yet to show he knows how to play and not get hurt. Plus odds are he's going to miss a year. So that's a whole year of not knowing if he can get up from a hit.

If Tua is there at 5 do ya take him?

Both guys are worthy of being the #1 pick in this draft or any draft. Yet, one is hurt and may never play again and has yet to show he knows how to play and not get hurt. Plus odds are he's going to miss a year. So that's a whole year of not knowing if he can get up from a hit.

If Tua is there at 5 do ya take him?
I don't take him. However, if Miami does take him, I'm going to root for him.

Tua is the only QB I would even remotely consider at 5 (assuming Burrow is long-gone). The other guys are no more 'sure things' than Rosen.

In fact I would even consider our 5 and 21 to move up to 3 or 4 to make sure we get him.

Our team is the least talented team in the nfl so idk why we are sitting here belittling wins. Probably cuz you are a football moron thinking because burrow has good stats that makes him a better prospect. If stats meant anything for a QB prospect then colt brennan would be a HOF QB

That poster is going to be the first person i even put on my ignore list. As soon as i can figure out how to do that.
It's insane for anyone to complain about winning. Especially, for a bunch of nobody's that fought their butts off and competed just about every week.
Looser mentality through and through.

Our team is the least talented team in the nfl so idk why we are sitting here belittling wins. Probably cuz you are a football moron thinking because burrow has good stats that makes him a better prospect. If stats meant anything for a QB prospect then colt brennan would be a HOF QB

I watched the guy play at a high level, high football IQ ball all season. Anticipation, tight window throws and back shoulder fades all year long. I would t sell the farm for him but if we lost like we should have with Rosen or Rosen emerged as a legit guy we wouldn’t have to. Instead, the idiot coach rode a 38 year old bum QB to 5 wins and a crappy pick.

Back
Top Bottom