Source: Florida's Will Grier suspended for season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Source: Florida's Will Grier suspended for season

datruth55

Hungry for defense
Club Member
Reaction score
Florida Gators quarterback Will Grier has been suspended for the season for violating NCAA rules, according to a source.

Grier tested positive for performance enhancing drugs, a source said. The positive test carries an automatic one-year suspension from the NCAA.

News of Grier's suspension was earlier reported by gridironnow.com.

A freshman from Davidson, North Carolina, Grier has thrown for 10 touchdowns, three interceptions and 1,204 yards for the the eighth-ranked Gators.

Florida (6-0) will travel to Death Valley to face No. 6 LSU Tigers in an SEC showdown on Saturday at 7 p.m. on ESPN.
http://espn.go.com/college-football...r-florida-gators-quarterback-suspended-season

So PEDs not allowed in SEC? I thought they were.

McIlwain has that program turned around and they found stability at QB now this. McIlwain has his work cut out with Treon Harris.

Good.

I'd also like to take this time to point out that the Florida Gators lost to Al Golden.

Everyone point and laugh.

Good.

I'd also like to take this time to point out that the Florida Gators lost to Al Golden.

Everyone point and laugh.

:lol: Oh they're laughing, but it's not at us. It's ok though. You guys are typically a 2nd half team, right?

Back
Top Bottom