Source Indicates That The Dolphins And Jakeem Grant Are Close To A 4-year Contract Extension | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Source Indicates That The Dolphins And Jakeem Grant Are Close To A 4-year Contract Extension

I think he was under-utilized. Last year they finally found a role on offense and he got hurt.

Curious to see the money on this. Hasn’t proved a whole lot but proved he can make plays sporadically. Not sure if he’s worth the extension if he hasn’t proved to be an every down player. Especially coming back from injury.

Always at least one person in the room that gets upset someone else gets the opportunity to take care of their family.

From everything I've seen, grant seems to really give a **** about his career and it looks like the team is trying to reward that. Especially encouraging with him coming off an injury to his best asset... Speed

Being a punt return threat where we have no other options even close might have helped a bit... The news is encouraging though, leading us to believe he has hopefully recovered from the injury.

Always at least one person in the room that gets upset someone else gets the opportunity to take care of their family.

Dumb response being I was looking at it from the teams perspective. But ok, troll away guy. Hahaha

Curious to see the money on this. Hasn’t proved a whole lot but proved he can make plays sporadically. Not sure if he’s worth the extension if he hasn’t proved to be an every down player. Especially coming back from injury.
better to get them a year early than a year late. another patriots type move. Adam gase made sure he got the ball when he wanted him to get the ball. not jakeems fault there

better to get them a year early than a year late. another patriots type move. Adam gase made sure he got the ball when he wanted him to get the ball. not jakeems fault there

Nope, not blaming Jakeem at all. Gotta see how it plays out. But one thing is for sure, this regime is committing to players they like quick. I’m hoping they’re correct on the ceiling they see.

He has been playing virtually for free (relative to the rest of the NFL) since he was drafted. Even if they only liked his punt returns, it's a good idea to up his pay and lock him up.

That's great news, my favorite current dolphin. He's worked hard and improved alot. Fast players make smart coaches, he can house it any time he touches it.
Fins locking down their own instead of blowing it on high priced free agents? I like it!

Beasly also said on the radio earlier today that Kiko will be either released or traded because he is a misfit for the D scheme. Something about having trouble with assignments.
If that happens, I’d bet Kiko ends up a Jet.

Back
Top Bottom