Source says Crayton is expected to get cut if he cant get traded, Dolfans ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Source says Crayton is expected to get cut if he cant get traded, Dolfans ?

Can't see the Cowboys cutting Crayton. Have to wonder who your "source" is.

Really? I would have thought Hurd or Ogletree would be gone. If Crayton is cut I would definitely bring him in. He's 31 I think but still a more than adequate return man and a good slot or #2 receiver.

They'd be foolish to cut him. Sounds as if Ogletree will not make the 53 and it's understandable by what is written. If they did cut Crayton you have to think the Fins will go after him.

is it his choice, or we have to be the worst record to have the first chance to get, so we would be in the middle of the pack, based on last years record,

Im all for getting Ogletree if he's cut, but i think he will get picked up well before we get a chance...........

The Cowboys are still exploring the trade market for Patrick Crayton, according to ESPN's Tim MacMahon.
MacMahon says that if the Cowboys can't find a trade partner, there's a "decent chance" they'll cut Crayton. It's the exact scenario Crayton feared would happen when the Cowboys spent a first-round pick on Dez Bryant. He's currently the Cowboys' No. 4 receiver and is owed $2 million this season.

Kevin Ogletree is "not a receiver the Cowboys can rely on right now," according to ESPN's Tim MacMahon.
Ogletree's struggles to take a step forward may give the Cowboys pause before they dump reliable veteran Patrick Crayton. MacMahon says that the talented Ogletree "was one of the bigger disappointments of training camp, making far too many mental errors and dropping too many passes." He remains a long-term developmental project.

www.rotoworld.com

no thanks, crayton and ogletree are both bums, il take turner and moore or wallace over any of those bums. Il keep my trash before i take someone elses.

Crayton has proved more on special teams and the regular season than Patrick Turner ever has and probably ever will.

I would rather have Jason Hill... I posted this on another thread but it got buried ...

Here is a name for you none of you thought of... Jason Hill

Hill, San Francisco's third round pick back in 2007, was a standout at Washington State. From 2004-06, Hill set school records with 2,704 receiving yards and 32 touchdowns.

At the 2007 NFL scouting combine, Hill ran a 4.32 40-yard dash, good enough for second best amongst all receivers in the draft.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/3...-49ers-offense

Jason Hill is currently expected to be cut...

Last Five Off:

WR Jason Hill: The guy can play, and he has special-teams value. He should be on an NFL roster a week from now. But will he be with the 49ers? The 49ers might be wise to make some phone calls to see if they can swing a trade.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/09/01/10/M...80&feedID=5936

Jason Hill sounds interesting, but it also sounds like a downgrade from Ted Ginn Jr

Back
Top Bottom