Sources: Terrell Owens had surgery | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sources: Terrell Owens had surgery

dreday

future of the funk
Reaction score
link

Terrell Owens, who has placed himself among the NFL's all-time leading receivers with plans to play a 16th season, has undergone surgery to repair a torn anterior cruciate ligament in one of his knees following a previously undisclosed injury this offseason, according to sources familiar with the injury.
Owens, 37, was unavailable for comment but sources said the surgery by noted orthopedist Dr. James Andrews occurred within the past month.

One source said Owens was hurt while on site taping a television show for VH1.

Things just got better for Plaxico and Randy Moss

As much as I don't like T.O., I'd rather have him as a teammate than Randy Moss. Even if the guy hates his situation, team he plays for, coach, his QB's relationship with the T.E, you can't say that he ever gives up or stops trying his hardest. McNabb was the one that was throwing up on the field againsst the Pats, not T.O.

honestly,i think that he has the best case to be #2 all-time, but it is kind of like asking who is the best rapper all time, there may not be a clear cut #2 guy. besides jerry, almost all of the rest have flaws, i mean you can make a case for T.O., randy, mike, chris,honestly,i don't even think you can rule out larry and andre one day being the #2 guy.

randy - no blocking, too many 1 or 2 catch games, not really a chain mover,not a great teammate
TO -questionable hands, not a great teammate,
mike - not as explosive, not enough big plays, numbers are hurt by e. smith

torry holt,issac, steve smith, andre reed, SMH so many guys but nobody to me just stands above the rest..

i would love for guys to try to make a top 10 list at WR.i think you would have the most variation between lists than any other position in football.

I'd rather have Fitzy, Andre Johnson and Reggie Wayne out of everybody that you just named. I'd put them a half step behind Chris Carter or maybe even on the same level b/c they don't have that diva attitude. What Mike are you referring to

I'd rather have Fitzy, Andre Johnson and Reggie Wayne out of everybody that you just named. I'd put them a half step behind Chris Carter or maybe even on the same level b/c they don't have that diva attitude. What Mike are you referring to

irvin...

Totally slipped my mind. I'd say that he's the clear cut number 2 on the all time great lists over Chris Carter but thats my opinion, mainly for the reason in my sig. Randy is headcase and a horrible teammate and all the things you mentioned about T.O. are spot on. Ive met Chris Carter on several occasions and he's been a consistent diva douche bag but so thats why I don't like him

Totally slipped my mind. I'd say that he's the clear cut number 2 on the all time great lists over Chris Carter but thats my opinion, mainly for the reason in my sig. Randy is headcase and a horrible teammate and all the things you mentioned about T.O. are spot on. Ive met Chris Carter on several occasions and he's been a consistent diva douche bag but so thats why I don't like him

so you think irvin # 2?i could live with that over TO.

Well sounds like that there will be no TO for 2011 since he tore his ACL!

Back
Top Bottom