South Orange County, Cailfornia | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

South Orange County, Cailfornia

Rebar71 said:
I currently reside in Laguna Niguel, but will be moving to Rancho Santa Margarita this weekend provided escrow closes for my new house on time.

Any other Dolphins fans in the area?
Oceanside. From your neck of the woods 5 south to 78 east to Oceanside.

Just moved to the OC in Jan. Looking for other FinFans in the area or a suggestion of a bar that shows the Dolphin games. I live in Irvine and am willing to travel a bit because I dont miss a game and I havent for as long as I can remember. Any suggestions would be appreciated and hope to meet some Cali FinFans soon.

Just moved to the OC in Jan. Looking for other FinFans in the area or a suggestion of a bar that shows the Dolphin games. I live in Irvine and am willing to travel a bit because I dont miss a game and I havent for as long as I can remember. Any suggestions would be appreciated and hope to meet some Cali FinFans soon.
I live south of Irvine in Carlsbad in San Diego County.

I'm in Huntington Beach... looking for the same any sports bars in OC that Dolphins fans hangout at... I know the Gaslamp in South Long Beach is one, but Im lookin in the OC area.

Anybody found any bar for us OC Fin Fans to watch the game at?

Help

all my SoCal Dolphin Fans i'm a Miami native i feel like a fish out of water being in Cali. any bars or meet up's please let me know. First Year not having season tickets but i need to watch my Dolphins. Also i am going to the Chargers game Oct. 2 i want to get a group to go PM to meet up.

all my SoCal Dolphin Fans i'm a Miami native i feel like a fish out of water being in Cali. any bars or meet up's please let me know. First Year not having season tickets but i need to watch my Dolphins. Also i am going to the Chargers game Oct. 2 i want to get a group to go PM to meet up.
Bro I won't be attending the game. There are a lot of Dolphin fans out here. look around a bit and I am sure you will find some. Best of luck to you.

I have been searching the forums for awhile and I cant find anyone that has found a regular spot to watch the Fin Games at on every sunday. I am a Miami native as well so I cant stand not being able to see the games so if you find any place let me know.

I live in long beach. I'll be going to the game against chargers next week. I'm down to meet up with more dolphin fans for some pre game beers. I went t dan Diego game in 09 and saw many dolphin fans. Very fun. Had a post game BBQ even though our fins lost :-( pm me and I'll give you my number so we can meet before the game.

Back
Top Bottom