South Orange County, Cailfornia | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

South Orange County, Cailfornia

Rebar71

OOPS - I did it again!
Reaction score
I currently reside in Laguna Niguel, but will be moving to Rancho Santa Margarita this weekend provided escrow closes for my new house on time.

Any other Dolphins fans in the area?

there are a whole bunch of ........

dolfans from so cal on here. leftcoastphin lives in buena park, i live in riverside, at the moment, i can't think of any more. except maybe expo88, i think he said he lives in the LA area though!whatever, just look under location under the screen names!

I have looked at the locations under the screen names. I noticed yours says "california" - that narrows it down to about 160,000 square miles. So I was looking to be a little more specific. ;) Like maybe to find another Phin fan to watch a game or two with.

:drinkers:

To miadphan13 - I just wanted to put this on top. :rocker:

Originally posted by Rebar71

:lol: Cool! Florida was just hidden at the bottom and I wanted Miamian to be able to find it. :) Rock on! :rocker:

Not in the immediate area, but I live in Redondo Beach. I have some close friends, and family in Orange County.
Go Fins!

Draft Choice

Are you talking about that sports bar off the 405 at Sand Canyon? If that's the place, yea I've been there. I haven't been there in a while. I used to work in Irvine and would stop off there a couple times a week on the way home. But since my company moved down to Aliso Viejo a couple years ago, I haven't been in there.

BTW - I have officially moved to RSM. I'm a home-OWNER now! Woohoo! :rocker:

Also live in RSM, So Orange County

Hi -
I saw that you recently moved to Rancho Santa Margarita. I just joined this board, specifically to find other Dolphin fans, to watch games with.

I'm especially interested in this Sunday's game with Indianapolis. Are you planning to watch?

Originally posted by Rebar71
I have looked at the locations under the screen names. I noticed yours says "california" - that narrows it down to about 160,000 square miles. So I was looking to be a little more specific. ;) Like maybe to find another Phin fan to watch a game or two with.

:drinkers:

i live in Riverside, 91 freeway@vanburen!

wow - a blast from the past post...

Riverside is about 40 miles from me.

ddsurfer61 - welcome to the neighborhood! I'm glad you found a place to watch the game last Sunday. I may have to check out Daily's this Sunday if I can get away - or if I can drag the wife and kids out with me. Don't know if I will be able to this weekend though. My house has been crazy this week with a bit of a family crisis.

OC places to watch phin games

I've got a great place to watch the games in the Garden Grove area at the corner of Beach Blvd. & Stanford, just north of the 22. The place is the All Star Sports Bar. There are usually at least 4-5 of us Phin fans, and sometimes we get as many as 9-10. It's a family friendly atmosphere with good food as well.
Also, I've got a web page & elist for OC Phin Fans @ :
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OCPhins/

Hey welcome to Southern Cal! I live in North Los Angeles by South Pasadena and I feel like I am the only dolfan here! I used to go to Breakshot Sports Bar and Grill which wasALL Miami Dolphins Welcome aboard. D.P.

Im from Buena Park. National Sports Bar in Buena Park there are always about 20 fin fan there. Opening day guarantee about 50 fin fan. Get there early.

Back
Top Bottom