Sparano leaving | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sparano leaving

Dr. Tomorrow

Scout Team
Reaction score
Based on how this season is going it looks like Tony Sparano is going to leave the Miami Dolphins the way he found it, a mess.

He built the o-line up only to leave it in shambles, other then that he hasn't done much.

you cant say that this team hasnt improved in talent since then... we have brought in a ton of talent... all we need is a coach to get production out of these guys (which we dont have right now)

if it were me i'd probably be happy coming in getting: Jake Long, Mike Pouncey, Brandon Marshall, Davone Bess, Anthony Fasano, Brian Hartline, Richie Incognito, Vernon Carey.... I think you can definitely work off of and build on that group. On defense, Cameron Wake, Karlos Dansby, Vontae Davis, and which ever of the d-line you like...

It's not the worst roster in the world, i'm sure someone can also find use for reggie bush, daniel thomas, sean smith, and you could do worse then dan carpenter and brandon fields... im sure im leaving a player or 2 off

Geeh,could the thread title be more misleading?

I will say this, we have holes to fill. However, we have a lot of talent on this team, much more than we did in 2007. I think coaching and the inability to adapt and make changes at half time are as a big a reason as any to us being winless. With the talent we have on this team, we shouldn't be 0-4. We are in better shape than in 2007.

People talk about talent and how much we have but in reality who knows because supposedly our defense was so talented and its currently ranked 30th, our offense has been nothing special. Yes alot of it is coaching but at the end of the day this defensive talent hasnt stopped any damn body

I will say this, we have holes to fill. However, we have a lot of talent on this team, much more than we did in 2007. I think coaching and the inability to adapt and make changes at half time are as a big a reason as any to us being winless. With the talent we have on this team, we shouldn't be 0-4. We are in better shape than in 2007.

We're in better shape than the team that finished 1-15. Awesome, that just made me feel a whole lot better. So we suck dick, but we just don't suck a big enough dick to land the one player who can turn this whole thing around for the next 10+ years. What happened to all of this preseason talk of playoffs, 10 win seasons, top 5 defense, best corner tandem in the league, Sparano & Henne, and a whole laundry list of BS? Where is all of that now? All I see is clowns at just about every level, and we absolutely deserve to be 0-4 right now. We'll be 0-5 actually.

Number 1 reason we have sucked so bad is terrible QB play. Chad Pennington comes in and gives us 1 year and throws 20 TD's to 9 ints and we make the playoffs. That team had very little talent on all levels, and still won a division. It IS all about the QB play, the rest of the team absolutely feeds off of good play and gets dragged down by mediocre-poor play. Anyone who does not understand this, hasn't been watching the NFL recently. This "regime" hung it's hat on Henne and HE FAILED BIG TIME!

Number 1 reason we have sucked so bad is terrible QB play. Chad Pennington comes in and gives us 1 year and throws 20 TD's to 9 ints and we make the playoffs. That team had very little talent on all levels, and still won a division. It IS all about the QB play, the rest of the team absolutely feeds off of good play and gets dragged down by mediocre-poor play. Anyone who does not understand this, hasn't been watching the NFL recently. This "regime" hung it's hat on Henne and HE FAILED BIG TIME!

Hell the whole team is failing right now big time. karlos dansby makes laot more money than Henne and he has done nothing this year like many of our players on that side of the ball.

Dansby is playing hurt and it is seriously limiting his mobility. His strength of play is in his quickness. The rest of the LB core is below average in talent, which doesn't bode well when you play a 3-4. Our secondary sucks, and is being even more exposed by no pass rush. The crappy D-line play is the only thing that has surprised me quite frankly. Peyton Manning made some pretty crappy Colt defenses a lot better!

Back
Top Bottom