speaking of Punters

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Joined
Sep 4, 2001
Messages
13,973
Reaction score
2
Age
57
Location
CT
who has the Fin record for the Highest Punting Average in a Season (minimum 40 punts) ?

who has the Fin record for the Most Punts in a Season ?

no looking it up in the media guide please :rolleyes: guessing only :p :evil:
 

phinsphan4ever

Welcome to Miami Daunte!!
Joined
Sep 19, 2001
Messages
859
Reaction score
2
Age
42
Location
Orlando
Originally posted by dolphan39
who has the Fin record for the Highest Punting Average in a Season (minimum 40 punts) ?

who has the Fin record for the Most Punts in a Season ?

no looking it up in the media guide please :rolleyes: guessing only :p :evil:


39, I believe that would be the best punter in 'phins history: Reggie Roby
 

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Joined
Sep 4, 2001
Messages
13,973
Reaction score
2
Age
57
Location
CT
Re: Re: speaking of Punters

Originally posted by aqua&orange54




39, I believe that would be the best punter in 'phins history: Reggie Roby
no sorry and BTW it may be 2 different punters as the answers ;)
 

dolfan06

Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Joined
Sep 2, 2001
Messages
13,273
Reaction score
154
Age
74
Location
FayettevilleArkansas
Originally posted by dolphan39
who has the Fin record for the Highest Punting Average in a Season (minimum 40 punts) ?

who has the Fin record for the Most Punts in a Season ?

no looking it up in the media guide please :rolleyes: guessing only :p :evil:
larry seiple has the most punts and for highest average i'd have to go with reggie roby! damn, i'm gonna look at my media guide when i'm done, i wanna say john kidd!
 

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Joined
Sep 4, 2001
Messages
13,973
Reaction score
2
Age
57
Location
CT
Re: Re: speaking of Punters

Originally posted by dolfan06
larry seiple has the most punts and for highest average i'd have to go with reggie roby! damn, i'm gonna look at my media guide when i'm done, i wanna say john kidd!
john kidd is correct for Highest Punting Average:
46.3 John Kidd (1996), 78 punts

Seiple had Most Punts in a career, but no in a season ?
 

dolfan06

Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Joined
Sep 2, 2001
Messages
13,273
Reaction score
154
Age
74
Location
FayettevilleArkansas
Re: Re: Re: speaking of Punters

Originally posted by dolphan39
john kidd is correct for Highest Punting Average:
46.3 John Kidd (1996), 78 punts

Seiple had Most Punts in a career, but no in a season ?
seiple i knew, he'd ben there longer than any other and the fact that the early years of the dolphins were my specialty. roby was so darn good i figured him for the highest average, i looked it up afterwards and almost went back and changed it!:rolleyes:
 

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Joined
Sep 4, 2001
Messages
13,973
Reaction score
2
Age
57
Location
CT
I am still looking for the answer to:

who has the Fin record for the Most Punts in a Season ?
 

dolfan06

Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Joined
Sep 2, 2001
Messages
13,273
Reaction score
154
Age
74
Location
FayettevilleArkansas
you'll never guess................

klaus wilmsmeyer, 93! george wilson Jr, george roberts and wilmsmeyer are all tied with 10 for a game!;)
 
Top Bottom