Special thanks to all that tuned into the first ever Finheaven radio show! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Special thanks to all that tuned into the first ever Finheaven radio show!

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I had a blast!!!! We will have a recorded copy of the show up for your listening pleasure soon....

PS - I didnt get the #s i needed to overtake first place on the station, the 55 listeners from 8 pm to 10 pm werent counted towards my regular 10 pm-midnight time slot :( it sucks cause iw ouldve blown away the competition, however...

next show on wednesday from 10 pm - midnight i would appreciate some love, tune in and help me out!!!!! http://mbandgrimmershow.cjb.net

thanks again for helping me out!!!!!

TT

Thank you & thanks for doing that.

Muck we expect our $50 payment you promised us for listening to the show in 3 business days :D

Was a great show. Very entertaining to listen to the posters speak. Great also to hear some pure Phin radio uncluttered by a bunch of nitwits as is usually the case on QAM.

Great Job T! :up:

I can't wait to make this a regular event!
It's because of the hard work that people like you, Muck, and AJ do daily that FinHeaven RAWKS! :rocker:

Great show. Can't wait for the next one and hopefully it will go on by the 2004 season. That's when the phones keep you busy. :D

I could only listen off and on, But great job TT. Maybe next time I will even have enough guts to call.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very very good show. This would be great if this happened regularly. It wouldn't have to be for two hours... maybe an hour at most. An hour like 3 or 4 times a week with different people helping out.

Back
Top Bottom