***Special THANKS to Fitz Thread!*** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Special THANKS to Fitz Thread!***

I would love to see him remain with the Dolphins beyond this season as the backup or even as a coach. He is an asset for this team and a great mentor for Tua. He has been a professional in the way he has handled the entire situation concerning Tua and all Dolphin fans should appreciate the joy he has helped bring back to this team.
I see him as the couple years we had Marino and Strock together....

A great memory of a QB who was the leading rusher for a team that had no offensive line. I’m not sure there will ever be another QB who is leading rusher. Always enjoyed watching him go head first at anytime.

I was so excited when I heard Tua was named the starter, but when the reality set in that we don't get Fitzmagic anymore it's a bit depressing. What a special and inspiring person he turned out to be. I remember hating him because he could always find a way to beat us as a Bill or Jet. I'm glad we got a chance to appreciate him as one of ours as he is truly special and entertaining. I hope he gets a playoff win and even a ring as a Miami Dolphin. In my mind he deserves it.

Beautiful and respect to you for creating this appreciation thread!
Deep gratitude for Fitzpatrick and all the energy he has blessed this team with! He will always be a legend in my mind. <3

Last edited:
A great memory of a QB who was the leading rusher for a team that had no offensive line. I’m not sure there will ever be another QB who is leading rusher. Always enjoyed watching him go head first at anytime.
You mean from here on out? Because last year, Jackson led the Ravens in rushing yards, didn't he?

You mean from here on out? Because last year, Jackson led the Ravens in rushing yards, didn't he?
Wow. Did not realize he had that many last year, or this year. With their approach you are right, could easily do that again this year. Well, I bet the leading rusher for two teams won't be the QB. :)

He’s a class act. And he may get called upon to play again be it Tua struggling in a game, getting dinged up etc.

What the Titans did to him in the playoffs last year was crazy good. He couldn’t take off and run, and when forced to throw to the sidelines he was bad / no arm strength or accuracy. It was weird.

Couldn't have asked for better, really. Steadied the ship when things were bloody awful and has been the perfect mentor and role model for Tua. Loved having him here - although I hope he doesn't have to take another snap!
I know the Hall of Fame is really the Hall of Stats, but I think he deserves a place somewhere for having such a unique career.

Some people just get what it's all about. I think Ryan Fitzpatrick made the most of the ability he has, exceeded expectations, realized how blessed he was because nothing was handed to him, and in the end chose to go full high road and help a dying franchise turn it around.
When the Flores/Tagovailoa era ends- hopefully with a Lombardi trophy or two- I hope fans, media, etc are able to remember his contribution and realize that without his greatness(And I mean as a person, not as a QB) we might not have achieved that greatness on the field. His willingness to go along with the plan and help establish the coach's culture should never be underestimated.
It's a damn shame his mother wasn't still around to see him walk off the field last Sunday as well.
And I bet it would have been a cherry on top had she been able to read these posts.

Back
Top Bottom