***Special THANKS to Fitz Thread!*** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Special THANKS to Fitz Thread!***

I am excited by the Tua news, but can't help feeling a little bad for Fitz. Guy is 100% a class act, selfless and wonderful mentor. He is no more than a journeyman QB and gets a lot more hate than he deserved. We have had the turnaround we had from last year to now because of him, his leadership and abilities to get guys to rally behind him. Thank you Fitzmagic! You have a place in Miamis history, onto the future

Between Moore and Fitz, we have had some guys custom freaking made for the supportive backup role. I really hope he sticks around. Just look at Dallas, a good backup QB is crucial.

What a star he's been for the last season and a half starting for us. Many other qb's would of quit on the team last year but not fitz he kept the team positive and progressing in the right direction. I hope he has another year with us and maybe as others have said become a coach. Thanks Fitz you've been a class act ?

The best Dolphin QB play since Marino. Well done sir.
The best Dolphin QB play since Marino. Well done sir.
Let’s not go quite that far. While he certainly had some excellent games, I still believe that the best QB play the Dolphins have had since Marino retired was by Chad Pennington in 2008. That doesn’t mean that I don’t appreciate what Fitzpatrick has done in his time with the Dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom