***Special THANKS to Fitz Thread!*** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Special THANKS to Fitz Thread!***

Fitz is the epitome of a pro's pro and provided some fun moments in what could have otherwise been a very bleak time. Clearly the players respected him and he seems to be a great teacher.

One of my favorites to watch. He just seems to have so much fun out there.

Plus, he did best the pats in New England to ruin their first round bye. That plus shutting out the jets is kinda great

Yup. While Fitz may not have been elite or a HOFer, I think most would say he influenced the game positively in a lot of ways. Everyone who keeps up with the NFL knows of, and are appreciative of, FITZMAGIC!

Appropriate thread.

Fitzpatrick has never really had a typical NFL QB ego. He's set financially. It's no surprise he's so happy for Tua - and Tua has been lucky to have a guy like Fitzpatrick willing to come over and talk about what he's seeing and why he did what he did after every series.

Fitzpatrick knew this was coming and knew his role once Miami drafted Tua.

Now you know why Tua was sitting at the 15 yard line alone.

Appropriate thread.

Fitzpatrick has never really had a typical NFL QB ego. He's set financially. It's no surprise he's so happy for Tua - and Tua has been lucky to have a guy like Fitzpatrick willing to come over and talk about what he's seeing and why he did what he did after every series.

This just cannot be underestimated IMO. That and their meeting time together.

I so hope Fitz hangs around. But the odds are like 20-kids-to-1 he might not!

:lol:

Thanks Fitz. I sure love the fire you bring out in every player. You're truly the heart of this team , and that wont change since its just Tua's time. They all look up to you , and you made them believe. Hope we can continue to do well. I still rely on you to get the team ready to rock. Thanks Fitz. You're a good man.

As I said before the 2019 season I’d rather watch a guy like Fitz who takes chances and isn’t afraid to throw into coverage than a guy like Tyrod Taylor or Brock Osweiler who would check down and throw it away to death. It was a treat last season and for the first 6 games of this season. Enjoyed watching Fitz!

Honestly hope he stays one more year. Gotta love FitzMagic!

Dear Fitz, Just want to say what a class act and great TEAM player you've been for us these past 2 seasons! Your contribution to this franchise will always be remembered for your tremendous competitive spirit -- your grit and your ability to make "magic" happen when this team needed it most! And of course -- your outstanding support and mentorship for Tua. I so hope you stay with this franchise for many, many years in some contributing capacity! Thank you!!!
Nice post brother! :ffic:

Dear Fitz, Just want to say what a class act and great TEAM player you've been for us these past 2 seasons! Your contribution to this franchise will always be remembered for your tremendous competitive spirit -- your grit and your ability to make "magic" happen when this team needed it most! And of course -- your outstanding support and mentorship for Tua. I so hope you stay with this franchise for many, many years in some contributing capacity! Thank you!!!
Who is this, really?

We know BigNastyFish hits the enter button twice after every six words.

In my view one of the best FA signings we have ever made in recent times, certainly a huge part of this transformation. Love the man, 8 NFL teams but I think he's a fin forever in my mind.

Back
Top Bottom