*** Special thanks to our owner *** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Special thanks to our owner ***

Henrik you’re a star. May I suggest a Q&A is carried out with Henrik, I for one would be very interested in knowing more about the site, himself and what he does and the history of the site etc I think a few people might be interested and have questions as well as his thoughts on the fins and the current squad. Great admin as well great site

You guys probably noticed but even with all the traffic for the game the site preformed beautifully yesterday
We had in excess of 1,000 member's online at some point and the servers that are now redundant worked like a charm with zero complaints of buffering or outages as in the past

The upgraded software is top of the line now and puts other sites I won't name to shame

Your generous contributions made this possible and many other great things that are in store for the new year.

Thanks for all you do @Henrik . We appreciate all the behind the scenes late-night work you put in on our behalf to make this site the best there is.

:UP:

It’s no Gang Green.com, but it will do. :shame:

Henrik is the man, he took over the site, and has proven time and time again his commitment to helping this great site flourish (Along with the amazing working of the people behind the site)...Finheaven could so easily have been done by now.

Well done, and Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom